Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MAY 12 EVENING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MAY 12 EVENING

[b]Reproach hath broken my heart.[/b]

Is not this the carpenter's son? - Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? - Say we not well that thou are a Samaritan, and hast a devil? - He casteth out devils through the prince of the devils. - We know that this man is a sinner. - He deceiveth the people. - This man blasphemeth. - Behold a man gluttonous and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners.

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. - This is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that we should follow his steps. Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: who when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously. - If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye.

PSA. 69:20. Matt. 13:55. -John 1:46. -John 8:48. -Matt. 9:34. -John 9:24. -John 7:12. -Matt. 9:3. -Matt. 11:19. Matt. 10:25. -I Pet. 2:19-23. -I Pet. 4:14.

2009/5/12 22:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy