Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MORNING MAY 7

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MORNING MAY 7

[b]Ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled.[/b]

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. - Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity. - In the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. - Your life is hid with Christ in God.

He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting the LORD.

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

MATT. 24:6. Psa. 46:1-3. -Isa. 26:20,21. -Psa. 57:1. -Col. 3:3. Psa. 112:7. John 16:33.

2009/5/7 9:04Profile
HeartSong

Re: DAILY LIGHT - MORNING MAY 7

Quote:
In the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

Oh, praise the Lord!

2009/5/7 11:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy