SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
premnath

introduction

praise the lord
God is good .I thank God for giving this opertunity to introduce my self. It is good to be with brothers in christ.i am an indian ,male 47years.Born in hindu family ,accepted Christ as my personel savior , now working in Saudi arabia and doing Gods ministry.The glory of Gosple is preached here among indians.our fellowship is recognized with AG Church in india.
The will and desire of God shall be full filled in Saudi.
My desire is to do the will of God .I request the viewers to pray for us to protect us from all the evils and pray for the bondage of these people .
Pray for the special anointing to fall on us and miracle follow us where our we go .

God bless

premnath

2004/8/20 14:23Profile
moreofHim

Re: introduction

Hello and welcome!

Quote:
My desire is to do the will of God .I request the viewers to pray for us to protect us from all the evils and pray for the bondage of these people .

We will be praying. May you be strengthened and filled with His power and love. I hope you are blessed by the fellowship, sermons and articles here at SermonIndex.

In Him, Chanin

2004/8/20 14:31Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Dear Brother,
I want to salute you in the Lord.
Please, accept a welcome to this area of the Christian experience.
I, a Swedish brother, and many friends are involved in intercession covering both Muslim heartlands and the Hindu scene.
Do share your experience with us.
Lars

2004/8/20 14:31Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

I pray that the God of heaven and earth show his joy in the work that you are doing. that his protecting hand be on you in the work that you are doing. as in Act's that he put his hand out with you as you pray for the sick and that healings come from the lord. blessing on you and yours Brother Raven

2004/8/20 15:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy