SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Flu outbreak

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
wind_blows

Flu outbreak

Hey
I just wanted to ask those who feel led to pray for the people in Mexico and those around the world that are dealing with this Swine Flu. I'm just praying for Gods hand to be upon them and care for them in this time. May hearts be turned to Him in this hour and Jesus be lifted up!!

Your little sis in Him
Elizabeth

2009/4/27 12:10Profile

Re: Flu outbreak

Amen. Have and will continue to ask GOD to halt this thing once and for All - Amen, and Amen.

2009/4/27 12:21
LinaUrban

Mexico

Re: Flu outbreak

My husband and I are missionaries in Mexico. A sister in the Lord told me that it has already spread to this area we live in, she's a school teacher and they have seen it come to the schools here. I was at the store yesterday and a woman next to me was talking about how her husband is super paranoid not wanting to leave the house for anything fearing that he will catch this. Please pray that the Lord would give us the words to speak to these people. We mentioned this in out outreach this weekend, that people above this sickness, have a greater sickness, Sin! Hope the Lord would use this to draw men and women unto himself.

~Lina Urban
www.puregospeltruth.com

2009/4/27 13:10Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Lina, my wife and I are praying for you, your husband and your work there.

Be encouraged!

2009/4/27 13:28Profile
LinaUrban

Mexico

Re:

Hi Chris! Thank you for your prayers. Josef and I went out today and so many people are wearing masks for fear. All the schools here are shut down till May 6th (from Pre-School to Universities).

~Lina Urban
www.puregospeltruth.com

2009/4/27 21:05Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy