SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Greenock back in the news. Carter Conlon is going back.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Jesus Bless all that posted to this thread.

Please listen to what David Wilkerson preached just this past Sunday - it's for you - Bless GOD!

http://media.tscnyc.org/mp3/20090426S1.mp3

2009/4/27 18:27

Re:

Hi Jesus-is God,

I listened to the sermon and was greatly blessed. I get his newsletter every month and it always speaks to me.............Frank

2009/4/27 22:22

Re:

Praise GOD Brother Frank. How we've prayed over Scotland and now we'll pray all the more "in the Spirit" for this year == Thank You Jesus, Amen!

2009/4/27 23:43

Re:

Hi Jesus-is-GOD,
I thought I would listen to the first 10 minutes or so of David Wilkerson's sermon last night (a little foretaste) and finish listening to the rest of it today... But I ended up listening to all of it (and had a bit of a late night!) :)
It was so encouraging~ I have sent the link on to a few others who I know will find it a blessing also.
Thanks!
Joy

2009/4/28 7:20

Re:

Bless GOD for David's life and testimony of Faithfulness. He seldom preaches anymore but we have his Blog Thank GOD, but I'm always encouraged when I can still hear his voice.
GOD Bless you Joy ... you are an encouragement to me as well. Thank you!
LORD Bless Brother Conlon & Greenoak.

2009/4/28 9:56

Re:

HI Jesus -is-God
wrote .......

"LORD Bless Brother Conlon & Greenock"

There was a real breakthrough the night that brother Carter preached. It was a combination of prayer, worship and the message which was basicly that God would not come down and glorify men's ministries, but that He would come down and glorify Himself. He certainly did that night...............Frank

2009/4/28 10:50

Re:

Quote:

appolus wrote:

"LORD Bless Brother Conlon & Greenock"

There was a real breakthrough the night that brother Carter preached. It was a combination of prayer, worship and the message which was basicly that God would not come down and glorify men's ministries, but that He would come down and glorify Himself. He certainly did that night...............Frank

Brother, thank you for sharing this. I hadn't heard what he preached while there.

If anyone can do it - he can - after what I heard last night. He knows that GOD SO LOVES THE WORLD http://media.tscnyc.org/mp3/20090329S1.mp3

I listened to this one 4 times last night. It was perfect. I know some backslidden folks that would be loved back to GOD by this one as well.
What 'pleading' for souls.
He described "outter darkness" exactly as it is too - but it was the LOVE OF GOD that came through him the most. Amazing Grace!
Bless you Brother for your burden for your homeland. I pray they and Many of us get to go in Nov and that we'll be interceding greatly for all genuine outreaches / missionaries / evangelists / anyone who witnesses to the not-saved while we still can - Amen, and Amen!
We sometimes don't realize how GOD will move through our prayers. The 'hyper-faith' invasion from the enemy may have polluted "faith in prayer" for that very reason --- but we read the book of Acts and so many Missionary stories and they themselves say that it was others praying that they 'felt' & got them through so very much. Amen!!!
Thank you Brother.

Your Sis.

2009/4/28 11:10

Re:

"I pray they and Many of us get to go in Nov and that we'll be interceding greatly for all genuine outreaches / missionaries / evangelists / anyone who witnesses to the not-saved while we still can - Amen, and Amen!"

Our fervent prayer before and during the Greenock conference was that we would speak with an Acts 2:37 power, Katanusso power, Katanusso being the Greek word for "stabbed in the heart." I wrote a small piece about this power, the power to penetrate hard hearts, the power to pierce......Frank

http://scottishwarriors.wordpress.com/2008/05/27/stabbed-in-the-heartbaptism-in-the-holy-spirit/

2009/4/28 12:03

Re:

Amen Frank, what you wrote and something that some of us talked about earlier this year about Elijah on a thread about whether there are prophets or not - I just found Carter Conlon's [url=http://www.tscnyc.org/sermons/1386_0905_carter_conlon_the_coming_of_the_elijah_ministry.pdf]Sermon Newsletter for May.[/url] It just seemed to tie in with all the talks about having a burden for souls - pointing people back to GOD - that "the power" was for Witnessing / saving souls and not for 'shows', as some have abused "Elijah's" name with.

To have a burden for the lost NOW is the greatest gift of all. GOD Bless you and all that feel this burden - in our own towns or cities first and out from there. :-D

2009/5/2 0:56

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy