SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Will there be a live webcast of Zac Poonen in Ohio this weekend?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
revival9

Arizona, USA

Will there be a live webcast of Zac Poonen in Ohio this weekend?

If so, how do we tune in? What if we have slow dial-up connections? Let us know where and how to access.

Those of you who are attending the 2nd Annual Silakot Convention (as it's called), my prayers are with you for a fruitful time!

Mrs. Fred

2004/8/20 2:46Profile
moreofHim

Re: Will there be a live webcast of Zac Poonen in Ohio this weekend?

Where will this be in Ohio? Columbus Christian Assembly? We live 5 minutes from Cinci.

~Chanin

2004/8/20 7:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Will there be a live webcast of Zac Poonen in Ohio this weekend?

Quote:
If so, how do we tune in? What if we have slow dial-up connections? Let us know where and how to access.

Hi Mrs Fred there will [b]not[/b] be a live webcast of the event from SI. I have been talking with a brother that is going down there for abit, I was going to and had an invite but a few things have come up in toronto and with the site. It should prove to be a great time in the Lord and hopefully I can get some pictures and also video footage of the event afterward on SI.

2004/8/20 9:14Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Where will this be in Ohio? Columbus Christian Assembly? We live 5 minutes from Cinci.

"2nd Annual Sialkot Prayer Convention with Zac Poonen, Aug 20-22 in Stony Glen Christian Camp, Ohio." It appears to be in Ohio, hmm I thought it was in Michigan. [b]330-221-4456[/b] thats the number to call to rsvp for the event, it only costs $20 for the weekend. Heres more information: http://thechurchatkent.org/html/sialkot_convention.html

and here is the thread on SI:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2735&forum=40&1]2nd Annual Sialkot Prayer Convention with Zac Poonen, Aug 20-22 in Stony Glen Christian Camp, Ohio.[/url]

That would be awesome if you were really close and could make it.

2004/8/20 9:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy