SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : I'm in awe!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HelloIAmLinda

N.E. United States

I'm in awe!!!

I am so thankful to God for leading me to this site, and am so thankful to the one's who run it, for allowing God to reach out to all of us through this site, via sermons, etc. Never have I seen so many wonderful things all in one spot! :-o Looking forward to checking out everything in more detail, but for now, I love what all I see! PS...I'm new here! :-D

Love in Christ,
Linda

2003/8/16 18:25Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: I'm in awe!!!

Quote:
I am so thankful to God for leading me to this site, and am so thankful to the one's who run it, for allowing God to reach out to all of us through this site, via sermons, etc.

Thats an awesome encouragement thanks! I hope you are blessed and encouraged in the faith as you listen to the audio sermons and read the posts.

2003/8/16 20:29Profile

Re:

Linda,
We are so glad you found us! I hope that as you listen to the messages posted on this site that they will speak to your heart and draw you into a deeper relationship with our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ! We also would be more than happy to hear from you in the forums. WELCOME!!!!:-D :-D :-D

Kevin

2003/8/17 0:06
HelloIAmLinda

N.E. United States

Re:

Thank you both for the nice welcome!

I've been having a great time checking everything out, especially all the sermons you have. Heard a few already and am definitely being blessed by what I've heard as well as being blessed by looking forward to hearing soooooooooo many more!

I've read some things on a lot of the forums and am so happy to find preaching and teaching straight from the Word of God who aren't afraid to speak the Truth! I just know I will learn so much. This place is truly an answer to prayer about wanting to get closer to Christ and to learn so much. I don't mean to sound so greedy, but the more I know and understand what God's telling us in the Bible and the more I know and understand about walking with and living for Christ, the *more* I want to know. I can't seem to get enough! :-D

Also, wanted to apologize for putting my introduction in the wrong forum. There's other intros here, but I meant to put it in the introduction forum. :roll: :-) Oh, and I'll chat some in the forums from time to time. Looking forward to chatting like that with everyone.

Love in Christ,
Linda

2003/8/18 8:28Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Welcome Linda!

Quote:
I don't mean to sound so greedy, but the more I know and understand what God's telling us in the Bible and the more I know and understand about walking with and living for Christ, the *more* I want to know. I can't seem to get enough!

You are not alone!
I thought I was ready for some type of rehab program since I usually am reading 8 or 10 books at the same time, on this site or following up a recommended link, downloading sermons, bible reading (of course),etc....and still, I am starved!

When I realized that some on this site have book collections up in the 1000's I figured I must have the right afliction......hunger! Besides it was kind of comforting to know that there are actually worse case's out there :-D :-D
Maybe we could say that we are "Glutton's for God"?!

Hope you enjoy yourself here, lot's of great minds/hearts....
_/crsschk\_

2003/8/18 18:45Profile
HelloIAmLinda

N.E. United States

Re:

Yes, _/crsschk\_ "Gluttons for God" Yep, that sounds about right! :lol:

I surrendered my life to Christ in 2001, and in my searching the internet/praying/reading the Bible times in the beginning, I came to understand you start out as a baby in Christ, and how with babies they crawl before they learn to walk, then move on to eventually running. Well, for me, I wanted to skip the crawling, and the walking and move up to running right from the getgo! That's probably what gets me so confused about a lot, so much, and I'm trying to slow down, but it's not easy! God's working on me about patience in this area though! :-D

Anyway, thanks for the welcome, and glad to know I'm not a lone "Glutton for God!" :-P

Love in Christ,
Linda

2003/8/18 23:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy