SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Prophecy revealed.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prophecy revealed.

Revelation 1:3
Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

Rev. 13:1-10 Beast That Comes Out Of The Sea

Daniel 7:4 – The Lion of Babylon
"The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle
. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from
the ground so that it stood on two feet like a man, and the
heart of a man was given to it.

Daniel 7:5 – Bear of Medo-Persia
"And there before me was a second beast, which looked like a
bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs
in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, 'Get up and eat your
fill of flesh!'

Daniel 7:6 – Leopard of Greece
"After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast,
one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four
wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it
was given authority to rule.
The four heads were generals over Egypt, Syria, Turkey and Greece.

Daniel 7:7 – Roman Beast with 7 Heads and 10 Horns
"After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.
Revelations13:1 The Sea is Multitudes of People
And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

Western European Union are the only members with voting power and militaries. They are also know as the modified Brussels Treaty. THE 10 HORN BEAST

Daniel 7:8 One Horn Will Rise
“While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully.”

Javier Solana Higher Representative of the United Nations
Javier Solana appointed to Higher Representative in 1999.
Revelations 13:18
This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man’s number. His number is 666.
Recommendation 666
More political intrigue was to come. On June 5, 2000, the 10 WEU nations adopted their Assembly Recommendation 666. The importance of this document was to recommend to the Council of the European Union that the 10 Brussels Treaty powers should be kept together as the EU’s new military wing. It also recommended giving the High Representative emergency powers — powers even the EU’s president doesn’t have. Since Solana was Secretary General of both the WEU and the Council, Recommendation 666 was actually Solana recommending action to Solana. We learned of Recommendation 666 and then on further internet searching that his job was created with Section 666 of the codified Europa documents.
Paragraph 12 which proposed giving Solana control over the emergency management machinery for Europe, chairmanship of the Political Security Committee (PSC), and “power to convene the Council of the European Union in the event of an emergency.”
Paragraph 15 which referred to the CIMIC concept: “Civil Military Cooperation” reminding me so very much of the old expression attributed in World War II to Nazified German concepts of “You will cooperation, you will enjoy!”

Paragraph 18 which had to do with the Torrejon space center.
The USA had “nothing like it,” said Dr. Solana. Further statements down the road indicated that the project’s sophistication was such that a blind European would be able to go through European subways “completely unaided by any external device.”

Daniel 9:26-27
War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.'
The ENP was implemented under existing funding instruments. However, the existing instruments were not sufficient to meet the ENP’s goals. On January 1, 2007 Solana was tasked with creating a new funding instrument — the European Neighborhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI). What’s prophetically significant is that the ENPI is a seven-year funding instrument with a built in checkpoint.
Revelations 13:16-17
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
Real ID Act - The Real ID ACT passed May 11, 2008, in the U.S. Senate.
All states should get radio readable ID’s that have full history of a person’s background or they will lose federal funding for roads. They will also have to get passport for air travel. The European Union is creating the same form of radio readable ID, currently there is 186 countries out of 192 who are prepared to go with this type of ID.I believe this a precursor to a funding instrument that will soon be introduced. Collages and some high schools and middle schools have IDs. Do your kids have ID? All maritime people and petro chemical employees must have a TWIK card which is the same kind of card.
Revelations 13:5-7 – Religious War
The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months. He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.
AoC – Alliance of Civilizations – 2007-2009 Purpose: to bring together Muslim and Western societies
This is a continuation of my ongoing series on my discovery of Javier Solana and his growing powers. As I write this, I have made amazing discoveries of his relationship with the Strategic Foresight Group, a thinktank working extremely closely with the Alliance of Civilizations. Strategic Foresight Group has not been subtle about pinpointing what it calls ‘religious extremism’ as an enemy of civilization which needs elimination. It defines that “extremism,” inter alia, as both Evangelical,Protestant fundamentalist theologies and Islamic Extremism.
Revelations 13:15 – Religious War
He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
The AoC’s stated goal is to avoid a clash of civilizations by building a bridge between the West and the Muslim world. While Kofi Annan was kicking off the new global peace project in New York, British Prime Minister Tony Blair was touring the Middle East pushing the AoC’s agenda. Blair was calling for moderate Arab states to enter into an alliance with the West in order to fight religious extremism and confront Iran. It will serve as a vehicle from which they can mount a religious war against all who oppose.
Revelations 13:18 – Let Him Calculate – Australian Bible Code (Code Finder)
This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.
Code finder which can calculate the New Testament in Greek, using a grid skip less than 1,000 found Javier Solana’s name came up 22 times in Revelations. In Revelations verse 18 where it says let him calculate his name, Javier Solana’s name crossed the inner linear configuration as well as a smaller grid straight line. His name came up on every Greek New Testament prophecy ascribed to the anti-christ, 2 Thessalonians
chapter2, Matt. Chapter24, Mark 13 and Luke 21all featured Javier Solana’s name.
Rev. 13:11-18 The Beast Out of the Earth
Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

Daniel 7:15-17 – The Beast are Kingdoms
"I, Daniel, was troubled in spirit, and the visions that passed through my mind disturbed me.I approached one of those standing there and asked him the true meaning of all this."So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things: 17 'The four great beasts are four kingdoms.
Revelations 13:11 – The Earth is a Sparsely Populated Area
Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
Who has a kingdom or a country that comes out of a sparsely populated area?
A lamb is a young animal.
What kingdom on Earth is a young nation that has risen to be a world power? America 232yrs old
What nation has two headers or 2 forms of government?

A NATION SPEAKS BY ITS LAWS

What nations’ laws were built on Christian principals?
These are actual quotes from James Wilson, one of the original Supreme Court Justices and Gouverneur Morris who actually wrote the constitution:
James Wilson quote:
What are those virtues? They are chiefly the same virtues, which we have already seen to be descriptive of the American character ― the love of liberty, and the love of law. But law and liberty cannot rationally become the objects of our love, unless they first become the objects of our knowledge. The same course of study, properly directed, will lead us to the knowledge of both. Indeed, neither of them can be known, because neither of them can exist, without the other. Without liberty, law loses its nature and its name, and becomes oppression. Without law, liberty also loses its nature and its name, and becomes licentiousness. J
James 1:25 Perfect law that gives freedom.
We have passed through the Red Sea in safety: we have survived a tedious and dangerous journey through the wilderness: we are now in full and peaceable possession of the promised land: must we, after all, return to the flesh pots of Egypt? Is there not danger, that when one nation teaches, it may, in some instances, give the law to another? WE MUST TEACH OUR CHILDREN – God’s law of Love.
Human law must rest its authority ultimately upon the authority of that law which is divine. You can not separate God’s law from civil law, those two things are inseparable. Far from being rivals or enemies religion and law are twin sisters. They are friends, they are mutual assistants, Indeed, these two science run into each other.
Gouverneur Morris is actually the one who penned the constitution. In 1790-1791 the two years following the ratification of the constitution, Gouverneur Morris offered two works on the constitution. He said, “Religion is the only solid basis of good morals. Therefore, education should teach the precepts of religion and the duties of man toward God. That’s no where close to our national policy today. But then again, what does he know? He just wrote the constitution.
We had the Ten Commandments in our court rooms and we would swear on the Bible in our court rooms, when we say the Pledge of allegiance we say “One Nation Under God”, we have “In God we Trust” on our money, up until 1948 the Christian religion was taught in public schools. Evidence with our founding fathers is too numerous to count. They are teaching lies in American History to our children. It should not be.
A NATION SPEAKS BY ITS LAWS
What nation has recently changed their laws to anti-christian?
Our nation took Christ out of school:
McCollum v. Board of Education Dist. 71, 333 U.S. 203 (1948)
Court finds religious instruction in public schools a violation of the establishment clause and therefore unconstitutional.

Our Nation decided to take innocent lives:
When did the first state legalize abortion?
In 1967 Colorado and California legalized abortion. By June, 1970, when the State of New York passed the first Abortion on Demand Law (24-week limit), it be-came the 16th state to allow abortion. Due to an extremely loose interpretation of "mental health," California also had defacto abortion-on-demand. Alaska and Hawaii had liberal laws. Laws in the other 12 states, which included Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Kansas, Maryland, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina and Virginia, were very restrictive, typically allowing abortion only for pregnancies due to assault rape, incest and life of the mother as well as for severe fetal handicap.
Nov.13, 2003 Judge Moore was disbarred for refusing to remove the Ten Commandments from his court room. The following is a poem written by Judge Roy Moore from Alabama.

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL
America the Beautiful, or so you used to be.
Land of the Pilgrims' pride; I'm glad they'll never see.
Babies piled in dumpsters, Abortion on demand,
Oh, sweet land of liberty, your house is on the sand.
Our children wander aimlessly poisoned by cocaine,
Choosing to indulge their lusts, when God has said abstain.
From sea to shining sea, our Nation turns away
From the teaching of God's love and a need to always pray.
So many worldly preachers tell lies about our Rock,
Saying God is going broke so they can fleece the flock.
We've kept God in our temples, how callous we have grown.
When earth is but His footstool, and Heaven is His throne.
We've voted in a government that's rotting at the core,
Appointing Godless Judges who throw reason out the door,
Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb,
But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb.
You think that God's not angry, that our land's a moral slum?
How much longer will He wait before His judgment comes?
How are we to face our God, from Whom we cannot hide?
What then is left for us to do, but stem this evil tide?
If we who are His children, will humbly turn and pray;
Seek His holy face and mend our evil way:
Then God will hear from Heaven and forgive us of our sins,
He'll heal our sickly land and those who live within.
But, America the Beautiful, if you don't then you will see,
A sad but Holy God withdraw His hand from Thee.
ALL THAT IS NEEDED FOR EVIL TO PREVAIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING!
Our nation has legalized same-sex marriages: Maybe we should have learned a message from Sodom
California legalized the first same-sex domestic partnership in 1985
States that have legalized same-sex marriages: Massachusetts – 2004, California -2008, Connecticut -2008,
States that legalized same-sex civil unions: Vermont, New Hampshire, New Jersey – 2004
States that legalized same-sex domestic partnership: Oregon, Washington, Maine and DC

Revelations 13:12 On His Behalf
He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
EU’s cover-up
• Javier Solana passed an initiative to cover-up all documents that he deemed confidential.
• Upon passing the initiative he hid over 1,000 documents that were public knowledge.
• This initiative went aginst the original stipulations of the Brussels Treaty.
• Three of the WEU leaders were so upset that they walked out of a meeting.
America’s cover-up
• Solana and the United States have agreed to classify all documents between the EU and the US.
• State department document: www.state.govrpaprsps2007apr83988.htm (Be careful) Since we first prepared this message this link has disappeared.

European Union and the United States have both agreed on the same type of radio readable national ID
The EU and the US are both fighting the war on terror. The EU and America have both agreed on the AoC initiative and they are both currently pushing the initiative in their kingdoms.
Real ID Act passed May 11, 2008 in the United States.
Revelation 13:15
He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
It is actually the beast out of the earth that was given the power to give the image breath so that it could speak. The internet was founded in the United States and with a radio readable type of currency and identification you will have to have a computer network that is world wide ready to identify those without the mark. It is actually this beast that causes the saints to be killed because it was given power to give breath to the image so that it could speak. Rev. 13:12 says, He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf. In 1990, the war in Iraq was on T.V. for the first time in history. Fire falls down in full view of men. And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. Rev.13:13
Rev. Ch. 17-18 The Woman that rides the Beast

Deuteronomy 28:1 Why did America grow to such height in such a short period of time
If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. I am reminded of Apolo 8, when three astronauts read Genisis, to the world, on Christmas evening in space.
Why is the English language taught in every nation on earth? = money, prosperity, the American Dream
Why is America considered the super power on Earth? = Deuteronomy 28:10
Deuteronomy 28:9-10
The LORD will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the LORD your God and walk in his ways. 10 Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they will fear you.
Deuteronomy 8:10-14 America (just like David) put their faith in what God has given and have forgotten the Lord that gave it.
When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the LORD your God for the good land he has given you. 11 Be careful that you do not forget the LORD your God, failing to observe his commands, his laws and his decrees that I am giving you this day. 12 Otherwise, when you eat and are satisfied, when you build fine houses and settle down, 13 and when your herds and flocks grow large and your silver and gold increase and all you have is multiplied, 14 then your heart will become proud and you will forget the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Revelations 17:6
I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.
Hence the woman riding the beast. Remember He ( the beast like a lamb) was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast so that he could speak and cause all that refuse to worship the image to be killed. Rev 13:15
Revelations 17:3
Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
Remember it was the Lamb who exercised the authority of the first beast on his behalf. Hence the woman that rides the beast.
Revelations 17:15 (Everybody wants what we got) but you can’t get it unless you fully obey the Lord
Then the angel said to me, "The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages
The American language is taught in elementary school in most nations that are not third world countries. You can go to most any nation and teach English if you can speak it. English=Money, Education, Prosperity.
What they see is God’s blessing. Anytime through out history when God’s people turned from Him and did evil, God would use a plague or heathen nation to discipline His people. “When I shut-up the heaven so there is no rain or command the locust to devour the land or send the plague among my people, if my people who are called by my name would humble themselves and seek my face then will I hear from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land.” 2 Chronicle 7:13-14 or
The LORD, the God of their fathers, sent word to them through his messengers again and again, because he had pity on his people and on his dwelling place. But they mocked God's messengers, despised his words and scoffed at his prophets until the wrath of the LORD was aroused against his people and there was no remedy. He brought up against them the king of the Babylonians, who killed their young men with the sword in the sanctuary, and spared neither young man nor young woman, old man or aged. God handed all of them over to Nebuchadnezzar. 2 Chronicles 36:15-17 Just ask David or Daniel a man that was highly esteemed in heaven because of his dedication to God and rose to the highest positions of the kingdom WHILE IN CAPTIVITY.
Revelations 17:16-17
The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God's words are fulfilled.
Once again we see the woman represented as the one who exercises her authority on behalf of the first beast. The beast like the lamb and the woman are one in the same. I believe they are America.
Revelations 17:18 NewYork, New York
The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth."
New York City is the most influential city on the planet. In the UN is coincidently found in New York City. The only city on earth that has an organization that governs the kings of the Earth.
Revelation 18:4 The Woman is also the spirit of the world . God has commanded His people to come out of her
Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
Daniel 12:4
But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."
Cars, airplanes, and ships go to and fro. You can google anything on the internet and find it in seconds. Human knowledge double every seven years before the internet, since the internets introduction human knowledge double every two years.
Daniel 11:33 Jesus said how is it you don’t know the signs of the times.
"Those who are wise will instruct many….
Revelations 22:16 Revelations is to the church
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
Revelations 22:7
“Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."
Daniel 7:9-10
"As I looked," thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.
A river of fire was flowing, coming out from before him. Thousands upon thousands attended him; ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him. The court was seated, and the books were opened.
Daniel 7:26-27"'But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be handed over to the saints, the people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.'
Daniel 7:14
He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.
Revelations 4:6-11
Also before the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal. In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. 7The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. 8Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." 9Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever, 10the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say, "You are worthy, our Lord our God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.”

Daniel 4: 34- 37
At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal dominion; his kingdom endures from generation to generation. All the peoples of the earth are regarded as nothing. He does as he pleases with the powers of heaven and the peoples of the earth. No one can hold back his hand or say to him: "What have you done?" At the same time that my sanity was restored, my honor and splendor were returned to me for the glory of my kingdom. My advisers and nobles sought me out, and I was restored to my throne and became even greater than before. Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything he does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble.

Mark 13:32-37 The Watchman
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come. It's like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with his assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch."Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping.7What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!' "Revelations 22:7
“Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."

2009/4/22 10:26

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy