Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Fast and Pray

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Fast and Pray

A dear friend and brother Baltazar Rizzo here in Logan Utah, yesterday had a seizure , lost consciousness and quit breathing for an unknown amount of time. He was life flighted to the hospital in Ogden Ut. and things are not looking good. He is married with four children. Please lift him up and please make this a priority, he is a dear friend of my family.

Trusting Him; Alan

2009/4/19 23:02Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Fast and Pray

Yes brother, I will be praying.

Keep us posted.

2009/4/19 23:36Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings
I will pray for your friend and his family.

God Bless
MJ

2009/4/20 0:20Profile
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

I won't share a lot of detail on Baltazar since even the different doctors treating him are not in total agreement. The last doctor that saw him or spoke with Heather was much more optimistic than the previous one that reported to her earlier this morning. The challenge at this point is to get a reflex response from Balto so they can tell there is not long term neurological damage from him being without oxygen for awhile. This was apparently due to the heart valve and flow of blood to the brain and lungs more so than just his breathing. The doctors have been working with Balto to get that response and say it may still be too early to tell and may take 3-4 more days.

Of course we know there is no challenge too difficult for the Lord and we wait on Him for His timing to revive Balto. Heather is doing well standing in faith and close by his side as are the children. His extended family at MBC and other places are in continuous prayer for Baltazar and his family as they are much loved.

2009/4/20 10:19Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

My wife and I are praying, brother.

2009/4/20 12:16Profile

Read this late last night and emailed it out.

This is strange, now that you've explained what has happened to him.
About a month ago, the same thing happened to a young man who is in the military and a part of our Church. It happened two weeks before his Wedding Day.
He is making remarkable recovery.

Am praying with friends that Baltazar will also.

Lord Bless you all out there.

2009/4/20 15:18
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Thank you all for praying, please continue.

2009/4/20 19:33Profile

May the Lord have mercy on him, and make your face to shine down upon him..........Frank

2009/4/20 20:37
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

I can sure say that Heather and family feel the loving prayers that are going up to our Lord for them and I think that includes Baltazar,. There was some great encouragement this morning as doctors backed off some of Balto's medication he opened his eyes and had quite a bit of movement. The movement according to the doctors report was less of a posturing movement, which is a good sign. It's still not what they are ultimately looking for, which is more reflexive movement but it's in the right direction. This response could be several more days in coming. At least the doctor said they would not take a negative view until 10-14 days of not seeing it. This means patience and waiting on the Lord for all of us and especially Heather and the children. They continue to do well in the Lord's strength and the pouring out of love from many of you.

Not to get overly medical but I know some of you are still wondering about the heart condition. Technically Balto didn't have a heart attack but the doctor today said it was in fact, cardiac arrest that he experienced. What is termed ventricular fibrillation or in plain terms his heart was quivering instead of properly pumping for awhile. They don't know how long but it was the CPR that Ed and Heather gave along with the electra-paddles that brought him out of that, praise God.

Another significant prayer concern is now Balto's lungs and the aspiration that took place. He is on antibiotics and now running a temperature of around 102 once they stopped cooling his body. In your prayers be sure and thank God for what he has already delivered Balto from while trusting that He will continue to revive him as we wait for this answer to our prayers.

One more thought. As friends from work and other acquaintances of Balto have dropped by the hospital and contacted Heather they have freely commented on how well he has always treated others. I think we all would like to have that type of testimony in our life

2009/4/21 1:58Profile
Gioco

Re: Thans God

Dear Alan I am a Baltazar Rizzo's School mate from Venezuela, now I am living in UK. WE, all his classmates from Nostra Signora di Pompei School (Caracas) are praying for him and for his family, they need all our support. Our prayers are focusing on his prompt recovering.
Please keep us informed about his progress.
God bless you!
If you have some contact with Rizzo's family give them a big hug from us.
Regards
Gioconda Mancusi
Promocion 77 Pomepi

2009/4/21 7:18Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy