SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : A Cry for Rain

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Ravenbrook

A Cry for Rain

A Cry for Rain

One summer we were having a hard time keeping the garden, yard and trees alive. We were carrying water daily to ensure we would have some kind of harvest.

We would see storms develop on the horizon, moving toward us with lightening and thunder. We could see rain falling in areas around us but never on us. This went on most of the summer. Even the weeds were dying and trees were shriveling. The pasture was almost pure dust and when the storms would come it would be a dust storm. I had enough and needed to do something about it.

I saw on the horizon another storm developing. I went into my bedroom and prayed about “what I should do?’. I was lead to immediately gather the children outside and cry out to Yahweh for rain. The kids at first looked at me as though I were joking. When they saw me doing it the quickly joined in and we continued until the rain began to pour (it took less than five minutes). We immediately broke into raucous praise. We danced in the rain praising Yahweh for letting us see his provision in our lives. It rained and continued to rain for about a week solidly. The rest of the season we had our normal allotment of rain with no storm damage.

2009/4/17 22:55Profile

Re: A Cry for Rain

Quote:
I think we all need to be reminded from time to time that he is involved in our lives.

Amen Brother!

Thank you & yours for being a living epistle.

2009/4/17 23:04
NoWhining

East Texas

Re: A Cry for Rain

A fantastic testimony to start my day. Thank you!

2009/4/18 8:14Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy