SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Email Encouragements! - II

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Date: August 6, 2005 11:50:25 AM PDT

Just wanted to encourage you to continue in this valuable service to those who are hungering for more of the Lord. I have been encouraged by the discernment of those in charge of this site. Continue to obey the convictions of your heart on the messages you allow.

2005/8/11 17:09Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thankyou so much. I have really benefited from sermon index and the many preachers. Especially Leonard Ravenhill and Ray Comfort. I hope this site will continue for ever. It's amazing the way God works. For at least 3 years I had been searching for sermons at Christian bookstores and couldn't find anything except for watered down prosperity Hillsong Sermons ($30 a sermon, sometimes more). BTW Never ever considered buying any of those. But a freind gave me a copy of Revival Hymn and was lead to this site and through this site I discovered Ray Comfort and am now out on the streets proclaiming the Gospel. God Bless you!

2005/11/8 11:30Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for your work in posting the teachings and sermons from those who have asked and walked in the old paths. (Jeremiah 6:16) As a young believer I was influenced by Leonard Ravenhill's life and ministry in East Texas in 1980.
He lived his life praying for revival and for the believers to seek the face of the Lord in prayer for His touch upon their hearts for the lost.
The time is drawing near for the Son of Man to appear and now is the hour to labour...

Looking Up, LUKE 21:28

2005/11/8 11:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy