SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : "Seeking Him"- Personal Revival Study

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
moreofHim

"Seeking Him"- Personal Revival Study

I just got some more info about this new 12-week Bible study on personal revival coming out in November. It is co- authored by Nancy Demoss and Tim Grissom. (by Life Action Ministries)

Beginning in Jan, Nancy will be teaching a 12-week series on Revive our Hearts (radio program- also can be viewed on site) corresponding to the 12 themes of the workbook. They are praying that thousands of individuals, small groups and churches will join in "Seeking Him" together.

"Experience the freedom and joy of:
-An honest, humble heart
-True repentance
-God's amazing grace
-Genuine holiness
-A clear conscience
-Radical forgiveness
-Sexual purity"

To print out an overview and sample chapter, or to learn more about companion resources that will be available for pastors, small group leaders and laypeople, go to www.ReviveOurHearts.com/SeekingHim

2004/8/18 21:12Profile
moreofHim

Re: "Seeking Him"- Personal Revival Study

Wouldn't it be awsome to see this as widespread as something like "The Purpose Driven Life"? I doubt that it will catch on like that because most christians don't want to go that deep or transparent (or should I say 'leaders'), plus I am sure the promotion will be nothing near what PDL had.

I lookd at the introduction and first lesson. What seems wonderful is that it is easy to understand and easy to read - for those who find it hard to understand difficult writings (my husband being one). You don't have to be a "deep" thinker or a "scholar" to understand this Bible study. It is kept simple but to the point.

I am praying that many people who really are looking to live the overcoming Christian life and experience personal revival will get their hands on this. May the Lord use it to get hearts on fire for Him and to purify His bride. I pray that it will bring lasting change!!!

In Him, Chanin

2004/8/19 7:40Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
To print out an overview and sample chapter, or to learn more about companion resources that will be available for pastors, small group leaders and laypeople, go to www.ReviveOurHearts.com/SeekingHim

Chanin this is great! I really hope people adopt this into their bible studies and small groups. Or even to do it personally. The vision for revival by this organization is superb and its something we all need to grasp and get burdened for. If anyone decides to use it please write in this forum and let us know how it is going.

Quote:
Wouldn't it be awsome to see this as widespread as something like "The Purpose Driven Life"? I doubt that it will catch on like that because most christians don't want to go that deep or transparent (or should I say 'leaders'), plus I am sure the promotion will be nothing near what PDL had.

Yes the wordly avertising methods is nothing less then deplorable for the Purpose Driven Life. But I think there is a real strength in a grass roots movement, SermonIndex really has never paid for any advertising with any big websites and has relied on word of mouth.

2004/8/19 9:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy