SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Best Tozer Audio Sermon re: Entertainment/Program Churches

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JCGarc55

Best Tozer Audio Sermon re: Entertainment/Program Churches

Is there a Tozer sermon here on the sermonindex site that addresses the seeker sensitive/program-market driven church strategy?

2004/8/18 16:57Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Best Tozer Audio Sermon re: Entertainment/Program Churches

Hi JC, you don't know me but... :-?
(One of these days, really...pray for me)

Didn't see this originally, but in part some parallel's could be drawn here, though it is an article, not a sermon:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2834&forum=23]The Old Cross / The New Cross[/url]

2004/8/18 20:42Profile
JCGarc55

Re: WOW

That was awesome. Thanks bro..i wish he had an audio message where he addressed this stuff. I'm sure he did. I downloaded some of his sermons yesterday and will listen in the following days.

hey bro, there's this church in your area you might want to visit:

www.lighthousegospelchurch.com

:-D

2004/8/19 11:12Profile
Biblicist

Re: Best Tozer Audio Sermon re: Entertainment/Program Churches

I sure enjoyed the fifth sermon in John by AWT, about recieved being active. He really laid it on the line during the message, preached in 1953, how appropriate for today. I have listened to it three or four times yesterday.
Biblicist

2004/8/21 20:22Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I sure enjoyed the fifth sermon in John by AWT, about recieved being active. He really laid it on the line during the message, preached in 1953, how appropriate for today. I have listened to it three or four times yesterday.

Hi Brother thank you for the recommend, I am going to listen to it tommorow. Its great you were burdened to listen to it a few times, I really feel we need to do that alot to allow the message to sink in.

Here is the message you are referring to:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2425](John - Part 5): As Many As Received Him (Active Living In God's Family)[/url] by A.W. Tozer

2004/8/21 22:21Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy