Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - APRIL 10 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - APRIL 10 MORNING

[b]I am black, but comely.[/b]

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. - Thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord God.

I am a sinful man, O Lord. - Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair.

I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes. - Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.

When I would do good, evil is present with me. - Be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.

I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing - Ye are complete in him. - Perfect in Christ Jesus.

Ye are washed, ... ye are sanctified, ... ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. - That ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.

Song 1:5. Psa. 51:5. -Ezek. 16:14. Luke 5:8. -Song 4:1. Job 42:6. -Song 4:7. Rom. 7:21. -Matt. 9:2. Rom. 7:18. -Col. 2:10. -Col. 1:28. I Cor. 6:11. -I Pet. 2:9.

2009/4/10 9:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy