Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MORNING MARCH 29

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MORNING MARCH 29

[b]Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.[/b]

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. - Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? - Heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

The Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me. - God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

He that overeometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. - There is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. - He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

MATT. 25:34. Luke 12:32. -Jas. 2:5. -Rom. 8:17. John 16:27. -Heb. 11:16. Rev. 21:7 -II Tim. 4:8. -Phi. 1:6.

2009/3/29 10:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy