SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Especially hard times, please pray.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
theopenlife

Especially hard times, please pray.

Hello brothers and sisters.

I'm coming up against certain sins and attitudes in myself that are especially persistent. I recall some time back I posted a prayer request here and found much aid.

Please ask the Lord, as He wills, to grant me a spirit of gratitude and love for His ways that overcomes sin by His Spirit, for Christ's sake.

Thank you.

2009/3/29 2:27Profile
rainydaygirl

Re: Especially hard times, please pray.

Hey openlife

i will pray for you brother. i know it can be difficult at times with the attitudes of the heart, but praise God He is showing you the weeds in the garden of your heart, just trust Him. He is the master gardener, let Him deal with those weeds. let Him replace the weeds with His seeds of thankfulness and love, trust and have faith He is victories and helps us through.

Take care brother
your sis in Him

2009/3/29 2:36Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying.

2009/3/29 3:11Profile
HeartSong

Praying.

2009/3/29 3:31Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Praying

2009/3/29 9:27Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Michael,

I would like to pray along side of you being in need of the same things.

Wishing you well,

Chris

2009/3/29 9:50Profile
growingholly

Re:

i will pray too. i know what you mean...oh, yuck, to see our sin, but His cleansing is sooooo good.

2009/3/29 10:35Profile
run2win

USA

Praying for you Michael.

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." 1Cor10:13

"But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace to the humble. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up." James 4:6-10

"The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy...He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him." Psalm 103:8,10-13

God bless you and keep you.

2009/3/29 15:15Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Praying . . .

2 Peter 2:9  The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

1 Peter 4:12  ¶Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13  But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14  If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

2009/3/29 15:35Profile
theopenlife

Re:

Thank you kindly for praying, friend.

Blessed by the mutual bond of grace in the sufficiency of Christ,

-Mike:.

2009/3/30 22:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy