Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST HEAR: Trevor Baker *songs

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 MUST HEAR: Trevor Baker *songs

Saints,

I had the privilege to meet this man of God recently and really felt such a sincere godly burden for revival and change in the Church in his heart. I recommend to many to check out his website and consider prayerfully inviting him to minister at your church. When you hear his songs you will sense a prophetic burden similar to keith green in many ways: www.trevorbaker.ca

2009/3/26 16:39Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: MUST HEAR: Trevor Baker *songs

I hope many can listen to these, we surely need revival in the Church, so many voices from every area from God is speaking prophetically of the false teachers and prophets in the Church.

2009/3/27 15:31Profile
rickwebb

Michigan

Re:

Trevor Baker is a man of God! There are few writing convicting lyrics that especially challenge the modern church. I encourage you to listen to "North American Christian". I have had Trevor in my church and with profound impact. He is NOT an entertainer. His message will cut to the heart. If you have a chance, schedule him!!! He will stir your congregation and renew your passion for the deeper things of God.

Rick Webb

2009/3/27 16:24Profile
NationPains

Michigan, USA

Re: MUST HEAR: Trevor Baker *songs

I have met Trevor Baker. At first glance, he is a humble, quiet man who enjoys Godly conversation.

At second glance, you realise he doesn't always act quietly. There is a burden on his heart that stirs him, no matter how quiet his flesh may be, to speak out boldly to the church.

Be sure to, at the very least, listen to what he has to say. Maybe he has a message for you today.

Prayers,
Cullen

2009/3/27 17:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy