Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : PLease pray for Little Will

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: PLease pray for Little Will

Nellie,
Mind if I ask what kind of brain tumor Will has? Just curious...

I understand your concern and will pray for him and the family. The best thing that can happen is for the family to learn to depend on the LORD for all things...

God Bless,
ginnyrose

2009/3/28 21:22Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Nellie,

There is one thing that has come to me since I posted....

As I think of Will and his parents, may I suggest to you the greatest need lies with the parents. I am sure Will, being a child, rolls with the punches quite gracefully. But it it the parents who need the greatest spiritual help. I have learned that parents who have a child suffering from cancer face real deep struggles of "Why God?" This question comes in different forms but always at it fundamental level this is the question. Some react in anger and turn away from God and reality. Divorces are common in the aftermath of enduring such an affliction in the life of the family.

Affliction is sent to us by God to test us: to demonstrate to us our weaknesses and where we need some fixing. God is always there, but do we look for Him there or do we fight Him? If we fight it is revealing where our faith lies or doesn't lie.

So, my suggestion to you is that you focus on the parents and see how they are handling this situation. If they are saying "God is going to heal" and are so positive but refuse to face reality, these are huge red flags - God may choose to take Him home. And then what? Are they prepared for that? Yes, you can prepare - don't let anyone tell you otherwise - been there, done that.

I must run but just felt the urgent need to share this before I leave for the greenhouses today - got to bag tomatoes and take care of customers.

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2009/3/30 9:54Profile
Nellie

Re:

Ginnyrose,
Thanks for your input.
I agree with you about the Family of Little Will needing Prayer more.
I do pray for them.
I don't know what kind of brain cancer he has, but I do know they are Home now for awhile.
I also agree that God may decide to take Little Will Home.
I do know God heals, and wants to heal, but we both know that His ways are higher than our ways, and He knows best.
God Bless you for caring.
Nellie

2009/3/30 10:01Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy