SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : FEATURE: Sermon Comments!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 FEATURE: Sermon Comments!

I am very excited to let you know about a new feature that I had coded by the programmer in russia. He was able to build in a very effective and simple review system such as you would find on amazon.com and other sites. To 'review' a sermon download you must be logged in.

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/august/review1.gif[/img]

It works very simply.. so if you want to see the reviews thus far you click on the 'comments' link on any file. It will also specify if there are any comments to begin with or if there are any 'pending' which means people have submitted a review but it has no been approved by the administrator, this approval process is necessary to ensure I know that the reviews are of sufficent quality. Its done by a star system of 1-5 and you must write a text review to rate the file. Unfortunately the old stats of the ratings of 1-10 could not be persevered.

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/august/review2.gif[/img]

As you will notice the Date appears and also a great feature is the username of the reviewer appears and his/her username is linked to their profile. I would love to hear your feedback on this feature and let me know if you have any problems, or glitches.

Here is one file already rated and reviewed by myself:

Revival Lectures Series - Short
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=237]See this file[/url]

2004/8/14 9:44Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: FEATURE: Sermon Comments!

I have noticed a few people have started to utilize this feature, I encourage you to leave your feedback on sermons that touched and impacted your life so that others can know that is a sermon worth listening to for reasons you specify.

NOTE: all sermon comments made are quicly reviewed first to prevent any spam measures. I will try and approve valid comments as soon as they come in there could be a 24 hour delay as the worse case scenario. But usually the comments are approved within a few hours.

2004/8/16 0:47Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Just so people know I have changed the naming from "review" to comment. So it says "Post a Comment" rather than "Post a Review". There real intention of this feature is for you to give an overall feeling of how the sermon came across to you rating of 1-5 stars and then in accompianment leave a title for your comment and either just a few thoughts or elaboration on how you felt about the sermon. This could include:

-an specific critism
-an encouragment for others to hear the message
-an testimony of how the message impacted you
-an comment on a specific part of the sermon even quoting it.

enjoy.

2004/8/18 20:07Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I have changed the downloads section Comments feature so that it doesn't need to be approved but rather it goes through instanteous. I have a list of the recently added comments in the backend so I can vet and ensure that the comments are appropriate. You still must be logged in to comment. Let me know what you think.

2004/9/17 9:53Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Let me know what you think.

I just encourage regular visitors of this site that listen to the sermon materials to use this feature and give back opinions and comments on how the sermons that you have heard have blessed you. This way it helps alot for other people who are thinking of listening to the message.

2004/12/12 21:09Profile
Schmuel

Re:

I live in Chile South America, and this is te first time that I see sermonindex. I want to tell you that since I listened and saw (video) the Keith Daniel´s sermons I am not the same, because it touch me, in my heart, in my spirit.

2005/3/3 18:19Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I live in Chile South America, and this is te first time that I see sermonindex. I want to tell you that since I listened and saw (video) the Keith Daniel´s sermons I am not the same, because it touch me, in my heart, in my spirit.

Praise God I am glad to hear that.. feel free to leave a comment on the actual sermon here if this was the video (note you have to be logged in first): [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4224&commentView=postComment]Power of Prayer (video) Keith Daniel --- add a comment[/url]

2005/3/3 18:36Profile
Schmuel

Re:

Yes, was the sermon: "tHE POWER OF PRAYER". When we are on our knees, we win the war. My God answered me a lot of prayers. While I stand on my knees, my God talk with me.

2005/3/3 19:10Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy