SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Are too many "Christians" afraid to be wrong?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Dian,
Trust me. I'm sure the person that Greg was talking to, didn't mean someone like you. Stay soft, and you'll be safe :-).

2005/2/22 7:25Profile

Re: I like your writing

You know what most people see when they see me? An impossibility. That's right....they say...how can God change him....most people that knew me when I was a practicing sinner are finally starting to think that maybe this change is for real and lasting. And I can tell that most of them are glad that my old person is no longer around. That person was so vile and disgusting.

Now they see a person that isn't anything trying to be a real Christian. They see a person that does not get down on himself anymore. And does not make fun of others.

What I want others to know of me is.....God's love is so great that he even wants a sinner such as I was....and there is no pit so deep that God's love isn't deeper still!!! I do not share anything about myself with others except Jesus and this walk. Too much chances of falling into my old sin of self Pride....when taking the opportunity of talking about myself, my job, my things.....Me, I, My.....God forbid.....But when the Holy Spirit speaks to me to open up about something that will help another person see God's love or comfort them into God's arms....I'm obedient....no matter what if it's shameful, a confess of problems sinning still, a praise...whatever I am commanded...I do. Otherwise, I prefer to talk about Jesus, God, Holy Spirit or nothing at all. You see Brother Lawrence in the book Practicing the Presence...he had it right.....commune with God always and take his leading when to speak....and when there is no leading....lock the lips. Talking takes you away from the communing with the Holy Spirit when it's not directed.

May the Love of God be seen in my eyes when I'm with another person. May they see Jesus on the earth. May they always see me for what I am...a sinner saved by grace and nothing more....Praise God!!!

My prayer is that I may be like Enoch and constantly walk and talk with God. May I please be blessed by being able to be in God's temple forever to never depart for eternity.
PJ

2005/2/22 7:39
lastblast

Michigan

Re:

What a great thread!! One thing that hit me when scanning through the previous posts was how much I miss Lars :-( and I didn't even know him well, but his posts are filled with the Spirit of God in wisdom and truth............

2005/2/22 10:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy