SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : my freind URGENT!! PLEASE!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rreighe

my freind URGENT!! PLEASE!!!

NAT is on the phone with me and he said that he has little self control and sent me messages that he said he "just watched himself type it" my freind is in trouble and he is scared. please pray. please if you feel lead we need to ask God to chain up what is evil inside of him and let him have free will untill i can get my pastor to pray whatever is inside of him out.

2009/3/16 2:11Profile
MattC

Cali.

Re: my freind URGENT!! PLEASE!!!

dang. i hope god will do something, cause i know what hes going through sucks, and i dont even know if god listens to me, but i hope he sets ur friend free, cause its no fun.

2009/3/16 3:04Profile
growingholly

Re:

praying...may God's holy power capture this person in mercy.

2009/3/16 12:44Profile
Vakugal

Bangalore, India

Re: my freind URGENT!! PLEASE!!!

Our Father always hears our prayers.
We have access into HIS presence not because of who we are and how we are, but because we are washed by the blood of Jesus Christ.
If we have confesed and repented of all sins that the Lord had showed us, we are cleansed by HIS blood.
There is no demon created that will not flee in the name of Jesus Christ.
We have been given authority to use the name of Jesus our Saviour and Lord.
We do not have to fear any evil because He who is in us is greater than who is in the world.
Satan and his demons and pricipalities have been defeated on the cross by our Lord Jesus Christ.
We have whatever we ask in Jesus name. He has said so. And we ask what is according to HIS will and for HIS glory.

"We bind the activities of you satan and all your hordes over Nat in Jesus name. Amen."

Only believe and do not doubt and we will see the glory of God.
Consider and meditate and let our mind be ever focused on Jesus - who HE is and what He has done and How much He loves us and our faith will stand without wavering.

2009/3/16 14:36Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy