SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Is Christ's Blood different than my blood?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

To Jesus-Is-God:

You mistake my love and defense for God’s Word as "anger", or "temper".

Your position that Jesus Christ has the same blood in His veins as Adam had is blasphemous, and is not taught in the Bible, and is hence false doctrine.

Your position that once the believer is saved, he never has to be on his face, in prayer, asking for forgiveness of his/her sins is also blasphemous and is false doctrine.

Jesus Christ was sinless, His entire life, from the cradle to the grave. That means that he never sinned once, by thought or deed. No human being, other than Jesus Christ, the God Man, with the blood of the Holy Spirit in his veins, can make that claim.

[b]I provided some links to Paul Washer, and asked that you respond to them. You never responded, so I will post them again.[/b]

I ask that you compare your doctrine, that you hold so dear, to that of Paul Washer. The Christian is saved through the blood of Jesus Christ. Once he is saved, to continue with his Christian walk, to continue in relationship with God & Christ, he is instructed to confess his sins on a daily basis, and He, who is faithful and just will forgive his sins.

Today, the Christian is calling out and praying for revival, but it is no where to be found. Today, the Christian is calling out for holiness, but again, it is no where to be found.

[b]Today, the Christian believer is full of himself, and is full of his own flesh, and is of no use for Jesus Christ. He is so “puffed up” he refuses to humble himself in the eyes of the Lord. He is more concerned about signs and wonders, and miracle healings, than he is with a personal relationship with God Almighty. In order to have this personal relationship, this personal walk, it is a requirement that the believer crucify himself daily, to step down off the throne in his heart, and give it to Jesus Christ, and at the same time take Christ’s place on the cross. That is the only way that Christ can ever use us, if we empty ourselves of our flesh.

These are the videos of Paul Washer. I challenge you again, as I did before, to compare your doctrine to what is presented below. Please, do respond, and lay it out side by side, like I have tried to do in my various posts with you and your "supporters":[/b]

http://media.sermonindex.net/14/SID14097.mp3
2n message- Biblical Assurance

http://media.sermonindex.net/14/SID14098.mp3
3rd message- Biblical Assurance

http://media.sermonindex.net/14/SID14098.mp3
4th message- Biblical Assurance

http://media.sermonindex.net/14/SID14101.mp3
5th message-- Biblical Assurance

Sincerely,

Walter

2009/3/18 22:44

Re:

Walter, you are not speaking the truth of what's been posted. That's not healthy and you are not fighting for 'truth' but because you have a need to fight - for some reason.
You could have stayed on the "1 John 1:8" thread and made peace with the Brethren there, rather than start another, where again your anger comes out and the accusations are not appropriate.
The whole of my posts are on this thread.
Please understand that I do not want to continue with you, because no matter how we word things, you twist words and love sarcasm. That won't stop me from praying for you to find His peace, sincerely.

2009/3/19 0:19
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

I have a simple question. If the Father of Jesus was God, who's blood was the Holy Spirit responsible for that ran through the veins of Christ Jesus the Son of God? Joseph? Mary? God the Father?

Who's DNA would Jesus Christ have? Both God the Father by the powers of the Holy Spirit and Mary whom the Father had prepared Jesus a body that Mary would give birth to. Hebrews 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Why is the only blood sacrifice God accepts for the cleansing of sin forever, the blood of Jesus Christ only. The perpetual killing of animals and even human sacrifice, this shedding of blood would not take away sin forever, for even the High Priest had to make atonement for the sin of the Nation of Israel every year.

It was pure sinless blood that made the sacrifice of Christ unto death on the Cross, Its shedding unto death at the base of the Cross upon the final altar, for the cleansing of sin for the whole world. There must be something miraculous about the Blood of Christ or it would be just another same sacrifice and Christ the High Priest would have to do it over and over each year.

Hebrews 9:6-17 Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God. But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people: The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation. But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

Adam was created with human blood in his veins. Christ was birthed with the pure blood of the Father and yet fully human through Mary's DNA mingles with the DNA of God. What a miracle, what a plan, even before the foundation of the world.

Ephesians 1:3-7 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

In Christ: Phillip

2009/3/19 17:52Profile
KathleenP

Maine

Re:

I'm almost afraid to post this, but has anyone watched the video of Ron Wyatt testifying about the analysis of Jesus' blood that was taken from the mercy seat.

I do not want critism against this man or what the lab found. I do believe that the blood of Jesus absolutely had to be different from ours because God was His Father. It is eternal as a cleanser of all unrighteousness and sin and I believe there is witness of it on this earth as it is on the mercy seat in heaven. It is my atonement and so simple to understand.

I feel that often the beauty and mystery of our salvation, and what God Himself established for us eternally, can be lost if tampered with by our intellect. Then, it seems, the simplicity in Christ is destroyed.

All I know is this: the blood of Jesus was the only thing that could remove my guilt and take away the handwriting of ordinances that was against me. I am ever so grateful for that.

What joy, what a plan, and what a God!

2009/3/19 19:12Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

That blessed redemption by the blood of Christ, the Lamb without spot and blemish, foreknown before the foundation of the world, is the other great incentive to please God. It is not by silver or gold that He has redeemed us from all the vain things, whether vain religious traditions, or vain manner of life and all that goes with it, but by that which is the dearest, the most blessed and the most precious thing in the eyes of God and to the heart of God--the blood of Christ. No finite mind can understand the price God paid for our redemption. By Him we believe in God, who raised Him from among the dead and gave Him glory. And that acquired glory He received He has given to His own. John 17:22

Gaebelein's Annoted Bible

In Christ: Phillip

2009/3/19 21:03Profile

Re:

Hebrews 2:16-17

16For verily he took not on him the nature of angels;

[b]but he took on him the seed of Abraham.[/b]

17 [b]Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren[/b], that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Philippians 2:5-8 (King James Version)

5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7But made himself of no reputation,[b] and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8And being found in fashion as a man[/b], he humbled himself, and [b]became[/b] obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

... these were just two of the verses I posted.

If we say that the sin nature is "in the blood" we've missed something.

"Life" is in the blood but the "sin nature" is not said to be in the blood.

Adam was born innocent with a freewill but sinned.

Jesus, "the last Adam" was born innocent with a freewill as well - but HE lived in complete obedience, so that we can inherit His Nature now - not His blood in ours.

If we give Him "divine blood" than He cannot be our Example of obedience and the walk of dependence on GOD that HE displayed and we'll have that as our excuse for not "walking in the Spirit" as He did for our example.

I don't believe these articles I posted have been read neither.

Just in case anyone may consider reading more - I'll repost those links and the cross-references to the two Scriptures above can be seen in Hebrews 4-5 and elsewhere.

John MacCarther explains that it was the Death of Christ that is being signified when the Word speaks of His Blood being poured out - as the sacrifial Lamb and not for any mystical properties nor Divine - but of the Davidic to Abrahamic seed/bloodline, that gave Him no "advantage" over us in "obedience" to whatever the Father asked of Him - as our Example.

http://www.spurgeon.org/~phil/articles/blood.htm

http://home.sprynet.com/~eagreen/blood.html

http://www.christinyou.net/pages/bloodofchrist.html

http://www.christinyou.net/pages/3divineonenesses.html

Romans 8:29

2009/3/19 22:27
clintstone

tulsa,ok.

Re:

Waltern ,, knosis puffs up ,, you're a good example, of that, in this and the 1 john 1:8 thred .. epknosis is much different than what anyone can learn from human effort alone ..

2009/3/19 22:37Profile
clintstone

tulsa,ok.

Re:

You are onto something here . have you heard don francisco's song that goes like this " worship the king ,,, priase Him and sing ,,, no one is God and King , except Jesus alone ,,, Bright morning star , ancient of days , worthy of glory ...honor and praise ,,, So , worship the King , priase Him and sing ,, no one is God and King, except Jesus alone .. I do not remember the title of it ,, your user name reminds me of that song .. God bless you and may you pray in the Holy Ghost more !! Clint .

2009/3/19 22:45Profile

Re:

I normally don't stay with a topic but this one is so important to our "walk".

Adam had neither mother nor father - so who's blood did [i]he[/i] have? The WORD of GOD tells us Jesus' lineage and "who's seed" He was born into, by GOD - to fulfill countless Prophesies of the O.T.. The seed of the woman.

Yes Jesus was fully GOD and Fully man - but there were no Divine properties in His Blood that affects "natures". The nature is not in the blood - but in Adam's choices and all mankind suffered and then Jesus' freewill choices - lest He could never be our Example, in all things, nor could we understand our compassionate High Priest in Hebrews.

2009/3/19 23:09

Re:

Was reading other articles from this site while downloading e-sword and found this other.
Hope it helps.
GOD Bless!

http://www.christinyou.net/pages/bloodchrst.html

2009/3/20 14:06

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy