SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Is Christ's Blood different than my blood?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

Is Christ's Blood different than my blood?

[b]THE CHEMISTRY OF THE BLOOD[/b]

Jesus Sinless

The Bible teaches in addition that Jesus was a sinless man. Whereas all men from Adam to this day are born with Adam’s sinful nature and therefore are subject to the curse and eternal death, the Man Jesus was without sin and therefore deathless, until He took the sin of others upon Himself and died their death.

God has made of one blood all the nations of the earth. Even though Jesus, therefore, received His flesh, His body from a sinful race. He could still be sinless as long as sinful blood was not in His body. God provided a way whereby Jesus could be perfectly human according to the flesh and yet not have the blood of sinful humanity. That was the problem solved by the virgin birth.

[b]Origin of the Blood[/b]

It is understood by Doctors that the blood which flows in an unborn babe’s arteries and veins is not derived from the mother but is produced within the body of the fetus. It is only after the sperm has entered the ovum and a fetus begins to develop that blood appears. As a very simple illustration of this, think of the egg of a hen. An unfertilized egg is simply an ovum on a much larger scale than the human ovum. You may incubate this unfertilized hen’s egg, but it will never develop. It will dry up completely but no chick will result. But let that egg be fertilized by the introduction of the male sperm and incubation will bring to light the presence of live in an embryo. After a few hours it visibly develops. In a little while red streaks occur, denoting the presence of blood. And life is in the blood according to Scripture, for Moses says:

[b]For the life of the flesh is in the blood (Leviticus 1 7:11)

For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof
(Leviticus 17:14)

Mother’s Blood Separate[/b]

It is unnecessary that a single drop of blood be given to the developing embryo in the womb of the mother. Such is the case according to scientists. The mother provides the fetus with the nutritive elements for the building of that little body in the secret of her womb, but all the blood which forms in it is formed in the embryo itself. From the time of conception to the time of birth of the infant not one single drop of blood ever passes from mother to child. The placenta, that mass of temporary tissue known better as “afterbirth”, forming the link between mother and child, is so constructed that although all the soluble nutritive elements such as proteins, fats, carbohydrates, salts, minerals and even antibodies pass freely from mother to child and the waster products of the child’s metabolism are passed back to the mother’s circulation, no actual interchange of a single drop of blood ever occurs normally. All the blood which is in that child is produced within the child itself. The mother contributes no blood at all.

[b]God’s Wonderful Provision[/b]

How wonderfully God prepared for the virgin birth of His Son. When He created woman He made her so that no blood would be able to pass from her to her offspring. In order to produce a sinless man who would yet be the son of Adam, God provided a way whereby that man would have a human body derived from Adam but have blood from a separate source. Some have tried to answer the question, “How could He be sinless & yet born of woman?” by making Mary the “Immaculate Virgin”. That however, does not answer the question of how Jesus was sinless.

It is plainly taught in Scripture that Jesus partook of human flesh without partaking of the effect of Adam’s blood. In Hebrews 2:14 we read:

[b]Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood he also himself likewise took part of the same…..

You will notice that the “children” that is, the human children, are said to be partakers of flesh and blood, and then, speaking of Jesus, this verse says that He himself likewise took part of the same. The word “took part” as applying to Christ is an entirely different word from “partakers” as applied to the children. In the margin of my bible, I read that the word translated, “took part” implies “taking part in something outside one’s self.” The Greek word for partakers if KOYNONEHO and means “to share fully,” so that all of Adam’s children share fully in Adam’s flesh and blood. When we read that Jesus “took part of the same” the word METECHO which means “to take part but not all.” The children take both flesh and blood of Adam but Christ took only part, that is, the flesh part, whereas the blood was the result of supernatural conception. [/b]

Jesus was a perfect human being after the flesh. He was of the seed of David according to the flesh, but blood is that part of a man which is the divine addition. In the creation of man, Adam’s body was made from the dust of the earth, but God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life. Since life is in the blood, this act resulted in the formation of blood in Adam’s body, but the first Adam’s blood was corrupted and sin is in all mankind since God hath made of one blood all nations. In the last Adam and the second man, new and divine and sinless blood was produced in a body that was NOT the seed of Adam and by this resulted in the production of:

[b]Divine Blood[/b]

Conception by the Holy Ghost was the only way the virgin birth could be accomplished. Mary nourished the body of Jesus and He became the seed of David according to the flesh. The Holy Spirit contributed the blood of Jesus. It is sinless blood. It is divine blood. It is precious blood, for there has never been any other like it. It is:

[b]Innocent Blood[/b]

I have betrayed the innocent blood, Judas confessed in Matthew 27:4.[/b] Our Lord was innocent. He became like unto us in all things – sin only excepted; like unto us with one exception – instead of being conceived by a human father, He was conceived by a divine father. As a result, biologically, He had divine blood, sinless blood. Because this blood is sinless it is:

[b]Incorruptible Blood[/b]

Sin made human blood corruptible. Soon after death decay sets in, and it begins in the blood. That is why meat must be drained well of its blood. That is why embalmers place the embalming fluid in the blood. David said that Jesus’ body should not see corruption. Though He was dead three days and three nights, His body did not corrupt. Because He was sinless they could not put Him to death but instead He laid down His life voluntarily that He might take it up again. He arose by His own power, because death had no claim on Him except the claim of other’s sin, and when that was paid –

Death cannot keep his prey-
Jesus, my Savior;
He tore the bars away –
Jesus, my Lord.
Up from the grave he arose,
With a mighty triumph o’er His foes.

Sinner, have you received this Savior and have you been washed in His Precious Blood? If not, you are still under the curse and the awful sentence of death. Why not accept Him today and hear Him as He says:

God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died For us. Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from Wrath through Him (Romans 5:8,9)

[b]Jesus was the Messiah though the flesh of the line of Mary, and not the blood of the line of Mary. He was the perfect human, after the flesh of Mary, NOT THE BLOOD OF MARY.[/b]

Sincerely,

Walter

2009/3/15 12:01

Re: Is Christ's Blood different than my blood?

"He learned obedience by what HE suffered"

"Tempted in all manners such as we, but without sin"

This teaching of "The Divine Blood" removes the Free-Will of Jesus and then we cannot use HIM as our example - because then we can say - "Of course I cannot live or be as HE was - HE had divine blood and I don't"

Regardless of who wrote it and I do respect Brother DeHaan - Jesus was as human in every respect as we are. He "emptied Himself" so as to be our example.
There is no example that HE had it "all over us" because HE was more advantaged than we'll ever be ... that would contradict far too many Scriptures.

It also contributes to "modern genetics theories" that there are certain "sins" that are inherent in a person's blood - which does away with freewill as well.

2009/3/15 15:00

Re: Is Christ's Blood different than my blood?

Brother Walter, before I go off-line for now - I prayed my answer didn't upset you.

I have a tendency to just address the text and try to keep the member out of it for a reason -- that it isn't them who wrote these things or other things on other threads. I normally address the Author - because the Forum Member is not the author that I may not agree with and sometimes will do that, even when I do agree with the Author that a Member quotes.

I felt to come back to this thread to explain further, because this teaching has been around a long time and I've felt to give Brother DeHaan the benefit of the doubt by the date [1943] of this article.
That was a very sensitive time in the world's history, when it came to "blood types" - as we saw in Germany back then, sorrowfully, but coicidently - now again since the genome code was opened up and some supposed "blood typing the RH factor of the blood on the shroud" has become another craze and the myth that some hold to of "The Royal Bloodline [type]", Etc.

Jesus is called the last Adam, because Adam was born "innocent - though with a freewill". Jesus also was born "innocent" [as the Lamb of GOD] because He was born of the Spirit but also with freewill.

He came to make a way out for us from what Adam had done. The mystery is not in the "blood" but in HIS Obedience, even to the Cross - as the Sacrificial Lamb. Yes, HE was/is GOD, but while in the flesh - HE took our form 100% and did not speak or work "without the Father, through the Spirit". He never acted on HIS own. He laid aside His Deity and again, became our example - of how to walk totally dependent on the Father - to teach us to not walk on our own.

The Blood type comes from 'both' mother and father. It is formed in "the marrow of the bones". That is why today, tests can be run to find both mother and father of a child - matching both - whereas in 1943 for Brother DeHann, this genetic testing was not available - though testing blood types was. But he should have known that the blood is formed in the marrow of the bones - which is from both parents.

The other important thing about the blood of Jesus, Who is to one Day sit on David’s throne (Luke 1:32-33), had He been begotten by Mary’s husband Joseph, who was of the line of Jeconiah (Matthew 1:12,16), it would have contradicted this divine prediction but the physical descent of Jesus from David came through Mary, whose genealogy is traced to David through Nathan rather than through Solomon (cp. Luke 3:31 with Matthew 1:17).

Jesus came through the line of Mary, so that He fulfilled the OT prophecies of coming from David’s blood line. If Jesus’ blood is “God’s blood”, then Jesus could not be the Messiah prophesied in the O.T., because He could not have fulfilled those prophecies.

Catholicism and others believe this Divine blood theory and others like it - such as "Claiming the blood" in spiritual warfare and other excesses.

These others may explain better & further -

http://www.spurgeon.org/~phil/articles/blood.htm

http://home.sprynet.com/~eagreen/blood.html

http://www.christinyou.net/pages/bloodofchrist.html

Romans 8:29

2009/3/15 17:25

Re:

Thank you for the information about today's science. What we are talking about is much more than a matter of "science", it is a matter of Scripture.

[b]However, within Him (Jesus Christ) was the fullness of the Godhead, bodily. (Col 2:9)--that is something you and I definitely lack![/b]

He acted through the power of the Holy Spirit, not His own God power that he laid aside. He had the Holy Spirit [b]without measure,[/b] we (Christian believers) have the Holy Spirit [b] with measure.[/b]

34. For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. (John 3:34)

[b]He is our example, but we can never be like Him until the rapture, when we get rid of these bodies of flesh and blood. [/b]

50. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.(1 Cor 15:50)

However, He who was sinless took on the sin of mankind, to take care of the sin problem forever.

[b]He was tempted as we are, but never ONCE sinned, by thought or deed. He never had one thought of lust, ever. Never one thought of anger at His own brothers or sisters, ever.[/b]

Christ is the "Seed of the Woman" as prophesized in Genesis 3:15.

Women do not have seed, men are the ones that have seed. Christ's seed was supernatural seed, supplied by the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is the "Last Adam", and we will not be like Him until the rapture.

[b]No matter how long we live down here on this earth, we will never be able to claim that we had one sinless 24 hour day on this planet. Only Jesus Christ can make this claim, and He was sinless His entire lifetime, even as a baby![/b]

We humans (all people, whether Christian or not) have all inherited the polluted blood of Adam. Eventhough we are saved, Adam's blood still flows through our veins. We still have thoughts of lust and adultery, eventhough we don't act them out. We all have thoughts of murder, eventhough all we do is get angry with our brother. Jesus did not have this problem, ever.

Not until the recurrection will we be like Him, will we be like Jesus Christ, when we receive new bodies of[b] flesh and bone[/b], in a new resurrected body just like the one that Christ has.

Luke 24:39-43
39. Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not [b]flesh and bones,[/b] as ye see me have.
40. And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet. 41. And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
42. And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. 43. And he took it, and did eat before them.

[b]To be "saved" requires first "repentance", and then "belief" in Jesus Christ and the Work that He performed on the cross. Once we are saved, we are not clones of Jesus Christ, that never sin by thought or deed. Our santification requires continous prayer for repentance of our daily/hourly sin that we commit by thought or deed, and then by “belief” in Jesus as our Lord and Savior, and our hope of eternal glory. We Christians are nothing more than mud balls, until the rapture.[/b]

Sincerely,

Walter

Quote:

Jesus-is-GOD wrote:
Brother Walter, before I go off-line for now - I prayed my answer didn't upset you.

I have a tendency to just address the text and try to keep the member out of it for a reason -- that it isn't them who wrote these things or other things on other threads. I normally address the Author - because the Forum Member is not the author that I may not agree with and sometimes will do that, even when I do agree with the Author that a Member quotes.

DELETED

2009/3/15 17:53
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Waltern,

I would like to urge you to consider the controversy that you have created multiple times since you have participated on these forums and to ask yourself why you continue to do this.

Quote:
No matter how long we live down here on this earth, we will never be able to claim that we had one sinless 24 hour day on this planet.

These are your words and not Gods. You have multiple times interjected controversial topics along with your own opinons.

I want to urge you to take heed to yourself.

2009/3/15 18:36Profile

Re: Imputed Righteousness

Please, ChrisJd, reply with Scripture. Also, when did you get elevated to the position of Moderator on Sermonindex?

The Bible is clear, our position in Christ is imputed to us. We have the down payment, the Holy Ghost, that lives within our hearts, but we don't get the whole deal until the rapture.

What we see going on in the body of Christ today is nothing more than a misunderstanding of who and what the Christian believer is, and who and what God is.

We can do nothing on our own, yet today many Christians are puffed up, feeding their flesh, involved with prosperity error, Dominion Theology error, Blab & Grab it-name it & claim it error, and all types of other error-- error by worshipping through the flesh---and never ending Doctrinal error.

The reason? Today our Churches have told us that there are such people as "carnal christians", who eventhough they willfully sin after they have been "saved", they are on their way to heaven. This abomination has been taught as [b]doctrine[/b] for many years.

Paul Washer addresses these issues.[b][color=990000] Christians today are deceived when they think that they no longer need to be on their knees, in repentence and brokeness, and in prayer for their sin, after they have once been "saved", after they once received their "flu shot" of salvation.[/color][/b]

[b]The body of Christ today is 10 million miles long and 1 1/2 inches deep.[/b]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ1BaClAQMg&feature=related]Paul Washer's thoughts on True Repentance & Justification[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBdoS-gkqcA&feature=related]What does it mean to be Holy?[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=WBl568p7aSY]Is there such a thing as a Carnal Christian?[/url]

Sincerely,

Walter

Quote:

ChrisJD wrote:
Waltern,

I would like to urge you to consider the controversy that you have created multiple times since you have participated on these forums and to ask yourself why you continue to do this.

Quote:
No matter how long we live down here on this earth, we will never be able to claim that we had one sinless 24 hour day on this planet.

These are your words and not Gods. You have multiple times interjected controversial topics along with your own opinons.

I want to urge you to take heed to yourself.

2009/3/15 19:01
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Waltern,

Quote:
Please, ChrisJd, reply with Scripture.

What? You speak and teach here in your own words and I'm the one that is supposed to speak with the scriptures?

Are you serious?

The burden is on you sir.

The Lord Jesus said,

[b][color=660000]He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him. [/color][/b]

2009/3/15 19:10Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Quote:

"""The Blood type comes from 'both' mother and father. It is formed in "the marrow of the bones". That is why today, tests can be run to find both mother and father of a child - matching both - whereas in 1943 for Brother DeHann, this genetic testing was not available - though testing blood types was. But he should have known that the blood is formed in the marrow of the bones - which is from both parents."""

Then the blood of Jesus Christ was both, all man through Mary and all God through God our Father.

By faith our Spirit is now the Spirit of Christ, born again of our Father's incorruptable Seed of the Word, who is Christ, and by the Holy Spirit, in Christ by being born again, without which no man can see the kingdom of God, for flesh and the blood of Adam cannot enter the Kingdom of God. We will have a new body like the body of Jesus Christ which will be flesh and bone, for the Blood of Jesus Christ was all shed for us, and Jesus Himself said, Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. If Christ was resurrected with a body like ours, He would have to have the blood of the Father in His veins, not mans blood, refilled in His veins for all His blood was shed on the Cross and it had already separated to blood and water, the complete and final sign of death and this blood being the only blood that could take away the sin of the world, for the blood of man cannot enter the kingdom of God or take away sin, even the blood of all the animals sacrificed could not save from sin, only cover sin in the eyes of God, no new nature, by faith through Grace from the precious Blood of Christ shed for the whole world and to take away sin forever, once, for those that believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

In Christ: Phillip

2009/3/15 22:11Profile

Re:

To Christinyou:

Here we are again, at opposite ends of the issue-- again!

Following is a sermon by Paul Washer that assures the believer that there is only one man that had no sin, and that is Christ Jesus. As Christian believers, our sins are forgiven, past present and future. However, 1st John takes us to a more perfect understanding of what the saved Christian is:

“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.”— (1 John 1:8)

[url=http://media.sermonindex.net/14/SID14097.mp3]Paul Washer --Biblical Assurance part 2[/url]

Without the confession of our sin to God, in the life of the believer,[b] that continues after salvation,[/b] God has nothing to do with that person, and no relationship with them. They are the ones that Christ will say "And then will I profess unto them,[b] I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.[/b] Matthew 7:23

I challenge you to listen to the above sermon in it's entirety, Christinyou! It is addressed to you and your 3 "friends" (who usually always post in agreement with each other that the Christian believer has no sin to confess).

Sincerely,

Walter

Quote:

Christinyou wrote:
Quote:

"""The Blood type comes from 'both' mother and father. It is formed in "the marrow of the bones". That is why today, tests can be run to find both mother and father of a child - matching both - whereas in 1943 for Brother DeHann, this genetic testing was not available - though testing blood types was. But he should have known that the blood is formed in the marrow of the bones - which is from both parents."""

Then the blood of Jesus Christ was both, all man through Mary and all God through God our Father.

By faith our Spirit is now the Spirit of Christ, born again of our Father's incorruptable Seed of the Word, who is Christ, and by the Holy Spirit, in Christ by being born again, without which no man can see the kingdom of God, for flesh and the blood of Adam cannot enter the Kingdom of God. We will have a new body like the body of Jesus Christ which will be flesh and bone, for the Blood of Jesus Christ was all shed for us, and Jesus Himself said, Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. If Christ was resurrected with a body like ours, He would have to have the blood of the Father in His veins, not mans blood, refilled in His veins for all His blood was shed on the Cross and it had already separated to blood and water, the complete and final sign of death and this blood being the only blood that could take away the sin of the world, for the blood of man cannot enter the kingdom of God or take away sin, even the blood of all the animals sacrificed could not save from sin, only cover sin in the eyes of God, no new nature, by faith through Grace from the precious Blood of Christ shed for the whole world and to take away sin forever, once, for those that believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

2009/3/15 22:38
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

How do we reconcile these passages in 1 John?

1 John 2:1-3 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

And;

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
1Jo 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
1Jo 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
1Jo 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
1Jo 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
1Jo 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

The first is; "if any man sin"
The second is; "whosoever is born of God"

The difference is the Christ in us cannot sin and He is who we are, "born of God" cannot sin, for His Seed remaineth in us. That is the Seed of Christ that cannot sin. But, we have an Advocate with the Father, "if any man sin", and in confession and, "cleansed from all unrighteousness", God is faithful and just to forgive us our sin and cleanse us from all unrighteousness, by the Christ that is in us.

So, delivered, already, cannot comit sin, being delivered, if we sin, confession, and will yet be delivered, the seed planted in the ground and in resurrection raised from death unto life in Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 1:10 Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that He will yet deliver us;

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

If a man says he has no sin or has not sinned, He is a liar and the truth is not in him

2009/3/15 22:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy