SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Humbled by the Lord

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

Humbled by the Lord

Today at work i was thinking about alot of the Garbage that people talk about at work and an anger was creeping in and then i started to judge them in my thoughts. The lord quickend to my mind that it is my reactions to these situations that glorifies his name and that i must take the plank out of my eye ( or in my case the forrest)before trying to remove a speck from their eyes.

When i looked at myself i could see that my responces durring the past week when interacting with other staff members were not in love they were just words of fleshly hate. i know how to express Gods law but i normally do this with a compassionate heart for the hope that the veil will be lifted of their eyes and that they may see the truth of their condition before God.In this instance i have caused fleshly offence to blind worldly people.

today i will ask each staff member for forgiveness for my attitude with true humility and compassion. i will remember that i must get smaller so that christ may getting bigger in my testimoney.

i have so much to write tonight but i need to go to bed. I am so Greatfull that Jesus had enough grace and mercy to have fellowship with such a wretched, sinfull man like me. what a holy righteous God we serve. Praise to the Lord Jesus Christ and may every particle in this life shout out praises to him and testify that he is the KIng of Kings

2009/3/15 9:41Profile
growingholly

Re: Humbled by the Lord

this is good news, praise His name!

praying over you and for the Lord's name to be praised in all this.

2009/3/16 12:32Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy