SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : What if I Fail in the Time of Trial?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Santana

What if I Fail in the Time of Trial?

The other night at Times Square Church, Pastor William Carrol preached one of the most powerful sermons I have ever heard!

An excellent message about God allowing us to fail him, like Peter did. Even Pastor Carter Conlon said at the end of it, "This is probably one of the most profound messages I have ever heard in my life." Please listen to it.

http://media.tscnyc.org/mp3/20090303T1.mp3

2009/3/5 15:14Profile
KathleenP

Maine

Re: What if I Fail in the Time of Trial?

I will listen to it Brother, but even the title makes me tremble!

2009/3/5 18:08Profile
hulsey

Missouri

This message is wonderful!

2009/3/5 21:56Profile
KathleenP

Maine

Re:

Praise God! It was very good and not the dark scary message I thought it would be.

God bless Times Square Church! What a light this ministry has been in this dark city. May it continue as a true lighthouse.

God bless you Brother Wilkerson and fellow ministers of the Lord.

2009/3/6 5:28Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

This appears to be a very timely message. How desperately we need to have a proper understanding of God's grace and the redemptive power of the blood of Christ.

Without these understandings, all the theology in the world won't do you a bit of good in the furnace of affliction. O, for precious light and rays of hope during the dark nights of the soul. We all must go through them sooner or later, may the Lord now season our hearts and minds with the preservation of His unspeakable love and grace...which I am convinced transcend all human understanding.

2009/3/6 11:34Profile
robmcd777

Re:

Amen. One of the best questions you can ask yourself is, "How hard did I try to resist?"

2009/3/6 13:29Profile

Quote:
Santana wrote:

The other night at Times Square Church, Pastor William Carrol preached one of the most powerful sermons I have ever heard!

An excellent message about God allowing us to fail him, like Peter did. Even Pastor Carter Conlon said at the end of it, "This is probably one of the most profound messages I have ever heard in my life." Please listen to it.

http://media.tscnyc.org/mp3/20090303T1.mp3

Amen! Bless HIS Thrice Holy Name.

How much did The Cross mean to Peter at the end.
He was crucified upside down they say.

Thank you Brother Santana. Thank you.

2009/3/6 14:03
kathleen1

Re:

This was a good and needed message. They have posted the video of this sermon on TSC's website. It's a free download. God wants His children to know He loves them and knew they would fail Him before He saved them, still He has dealt long with all of us. The key, as Pastor William said, is not allowing the devil to use fear to keep you from running to God for restoration and forgiveness.

2009/3/7 16:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy