Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - FEBRUARY 24 EVENING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - FEBRUARY 24 EVENING

[b]Shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?[/b]

I know, O LORD, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me. - O LORD, thou art our father, we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. - It is the LORD: let him do what seemeth him good.

Righteous art thou, O LORD, when I plead with thee: yet let me talk with thee of thy judgments.

He shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver. - Whom the LORD loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. - It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. - Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered.

Rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. - These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

JOB 2:10. Psa. 119:75. -Isa. 64:8. -I Sam. 3:18. Jer. 12:1. Mal. 3:3. -Heb. 12:6. -Matt. 10:25. -Heb. 5:8. I Pet. 4:13. -Rev. 7:14.

2009/2/25 0:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy