SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : a friends friends vision from fiji

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
pernvic

a friends friends vision from fiji

Subject: Recent prophecy

"While praying this morning, God gave me a vision. He showed me a great, world-wide "mobilization." I saw myself strolling along20a beach. Suddenly, there sounded a loud boom, which became stronger and more massive. It was not the noise of the sea or of the wind. It was completely still outside. The sea water was as smooth as glass. The deep booming sound which was like the sound of the mountains about to cave in, a banging sound which I had up till now never heard in my whole life, came from the other side of the ocean, from far away. It became so strong and mighty, that the earth began to quake and shake. It sounded like the blasting of a deep bass trumpet. I had never heard this sort and depth of bass sound before now. The whole air vibrated. I holed myself up in the dunes of the embankment, face down, and waited to see what would come out of this natural spectacle.

When the booming refused to stop, and instead became stronger, I saw myself begin to pray in the vision, and to speak with my God. Then I heard a voice saying, "my child, f ear not. That is my mobilization call, a signal, from the other world. I am calling my people out from all peoples. I myself am shaking the earth and the sea. The sinners and godless will pass away for fear and the fearful expectation of the things which are to come. Understand, my child, that all these have been initiated by the financial crises. That was just the beginning of ruin. The foundation of today's society will be so shaken that the people will lose all that they have acquired, and saved up till now.

Every infrastructure and welfare will collapse with time. Life will be very difficult for very many people. The general security will get out of control and there will be a proliferation of crime such that life on earth will be massively threatened. But you, who fear my name will I save from ruin. I am holding my arm of protection over you.

Although not even a silent wind blew, and not even a small wave was seen on the sea, the booming was so mighty, that my heart threatened to stop beating. Then I thought to myself, "I will now also die". And then the Lord said to me, "my child, do not fear. You are to live and continue to declare my works. Arise, go home and tell your loved ones. Let them know that the coming of my son is very close at hand, at the doorstep. I am setting everything in motion in order to take my people home, and I am now stripping them of everything that is holding them back, or blocking them.

As I stood up to obey God's voice, starting to make my way homewards, I saw very many people, lying in the dunes. They had come out from their houses, racing towards the sea to see and experience this extraordinary natural spectacle. They lay on their faces as if paralysed, exactly as I had lain a few minutes before now. As I passed by them on my way home, despite the continuous distant booming sound, these people called to me saying "you are crazy; you cannot make it home in this situation. It is too dangerous". They then buried their heads even further in the dunes, because they feared what would happen next. They no longer wanted to hear or know of anything.

And then said the Lord to me: "for you, my children, who fear my name, this is the day of my "mobilization". For you my "sun of salvation" arises, with which I gather my true children, and bring them together. Go, my son, and tell this everyone you can reach".

Then I asked the Lord "what shall I tell them?" "Tell my children, He said", "they are no longer to occupy themselves with perishable things, but rather, much more with the immortal, the eternal things. They are to seek me and study my word. They should forgive one another, so long as there is still time, and make peace with one another. They should stop being envious of , and pointing fingers at one another. They should neither accuse nor suspect one another. Everyone should do what he is supposed to, and can do. Tell them to free themselves of every unnecessary thing, and to stop fighting spasmodically (intermittently) for their rights. From now on, I will ensure your rights, and provide for justice for you. Great changes are about to occur all over the world, in every area of life. Adjust you rselves therefore and be prepared. Nothing is going to be as it has been before now..."

The further I moved away from the beach, the less of the booming sound I heard, even though I was of the opinion that the sound had become stronger and even more massive. I felt as if I had been secured in a glass case.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying "I will bring=2 0my children into safety in my own way. You will see everything I will do in the world, which will experience all the "plagues of Egypt " before I withdraw my children unto myself, before Pharaoh releases you forever. My people hold together! Stay with one another, encourage one another. Soon, you would have made it!"

That was the last thing I took with me from this vision. As I thought about all that I had seen, and what I should do with it, the Lord spoke to me saying "spread this revelation I have given you this morning about my "mobilization" overall further to my children, and encourage them to do likewise, for I am at the door (I am coming soon). And tell them, especially my people, that they should be serious about their relationship with me (God), before it is too late...."
< /FONT>

Do help me spread this message overall. Send it to your friends and acquaintances. Spread it your churches and house fellowships. Translate it into other languages.

Maranatha! Our Lord comes.

2009/2/24 11:27Profile
rreighe

Re: a friends friends vision from fiji

i'm going to be sencere with you. seeing as how many false prophets have come to this time i am reading this with much care and diligence.

ok i read it once and i didn't notice anything that was unscriptual and you sound like a person of God. but i still dont know what to make of this.

2009/2/27 23:29Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Why would God give directions to you that He has already given us in the Bible?

I do not doubt that you had the vision but I think you should pray to God to know who sent it.

When Jesus returns it will be with clouds and a Trumpet and the whole world will know.

The part about getting as close to God as you can is good.

I believe I feel safe following the plan He gave us in His Holy Word.

2009/2/28 0:12Profile
pernvic

I too do not know what to think of it.

2009/2/28 8:42Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Which voice?

Quote:
I too do not know what to think of it.

That might be telling in itself brothers.

rreighe, I know you have inquired about this elsewhere and you expressed your youth in understanding but I would emphasize and encourage this piece of wisdom;

Quote:
seeing as how many false prophets have come to this time i am reading this with much care and diligence.

"False" can have more than one connotation - I should put that differently, 'false' being defined as - for instance;

Mat 7:15 Beware of [b]false prophets[/b], which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

[b]G5578[/b]
ψευδοπροφήτης
pseudoprophētēs
[i]psyoo-dop-rof-ay'-tace[/i]
From G5571 and G4396; a [i]spurious prophet[/i], that is, [i]pretended foreteller[/i] or religious [i]impostor[/i]: - false prophet.

Intention.

It's an observation but I wonder if there is just not another class altogether, the "Wrong Prophet".

The question that almost always raises itself in reading these sort of things is - "Is this the Voice of God speaking?"

It is not. Moreover there is another observation that I cannot mistake, how these speaking forth in the first person 'as' "God's voice" almost always sound the same from other quarters. I mean the vein of Charisma magazine and it's like and ilk, many others of this persuasion. It is the ... self convinced minds that see themselves as oracles of our day. Some are blatantly [i]false[/i] others are just plainly wrong. The measure of whether the [i]terms[/i] or meaning is "scriptural" is not the barometer - The devil himself quoted scripture and I am not necessarily equating that with them ...

It does strike me as interesting that there is a similar cohesion of 'voice' amongst them in the tense and verbiage used;

[i]my child, f ear not. That is my mobilization call, a signal, from the other world. I am calling my people out from all peoples. I myself am shaking the earth and the sea.[/i]

"This is my ________"
"I am calling my people out ..."
"I myself am ..."

Go anywhere where these 'oracles' are pronounced and the language is similar, has a similar taint and tone, [i]inflection[/i]. It's a connotation and implies what I believe is a very dangerous and carelessness implication. Whether it is 'false' in intention or just careless in zeal of imagination ... If this is indeed "God speaking" is it not of the utmost importance?

The trouble with it all is that while it is sounding similar in style, collectively it is full of contradictions. We are either being told not to worry and everything is fine or that the end is at hand. It is "this season" - "That I the Lord am .... [i]mobilizing- anointing- prospering- destroying- gathering-[/i] or any such combination of conflicting reasoning.

Have attempted this before, if we truly recognize His voice, does it "sound" like the Lord? Is this the [i]way[/i] that He speaks? Maybe a better illustration.

Someone that you are close to, a friend or loved one - Your own parents. If they were to write you a letter in their own hand it would have enough in it's style along with it's choice of words to give way to it's character. If it was typed someone might be able to attempt to mimic it. But if they were speaking to you by phone it would be far more difficult to fool you if it was an impostor on the other end. It is all the subtleties of inflection in their voice audibly, the pauses and changes in velocity, a certain chuckle or certain sternness, any number of things.

Trying to tie all this together here is difficult. The only guage of 'voice' we have of the Lord is the scriptures. It should go without saying that all this speaking forth that has suddenly appeared on the scene in the last few decades is quite foreign and to these ears sounds quite foreign to that voice that is in and of scripture. It [i]sounds[/i] unlike anything the Lord would say in tone moreover than addendum-ing (to coin a phrase) certain verses to give it some ring of truth or flavor. And that doesn't have to be intentional, quite the opposite, accidental or borne out of true motivations.

Short of the patently false it seems to be vivid imagination and even heartfelt zeal often enough - But I do not know that it is anything more than products of crossed wires and more proof of our own selves deceiving the same.

I frankly cringe every time something like this is uttered in a first person narrative. I do not know this god nor it's voice. It is not 'recognizable'. It both frightens me and grieves that it is so readily accepted so often and rarely challenged. But I mean something different on that level - Usually if a challenge is brought forth it is on the merit of 'scriptural warrant' which it ought to be, but it goes no further and the sides are drawn without any further penetration. Before an analysis is preformed on the statement, shouldn't there first be a proving of the [i]Person[/i], a familiarity, a resemblance of character and 'speech' if you will?

If this was your natural father or mother telling you such things you would believe them up to that point of knowing them and trusting them and would take it as advisement, as wisdom as their loving concern and care for you, all because you know their [i]voice[/i] and all that entails. A stranger, certainly would have a lower emphasis even if you took it into consideration.

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Joh 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

I do honesty fear that many are listening to the voice of strangers, even if that voice is the one inside their own heads, the most fearful of all - Our very own selves.

2009/2/28 12:06Profile

To Pernvic:

The Bible is clear in regards to end time events. What you have posted does not "square" with the Bible, and as such should be rejected out of hand by the Christian believer.

In these days, just before the great tribulation, Satan is becoming more powerful. His power is focused on deceiving mankind. In Matthew 24 Christ tells us that even the very elect might be deceived.

[b]The Christian of today does not know his or her Bible, and is trying to believe that the Holy Spirit will lead him or her into all truth, without knowing and internalizing the Bible, and moving it from our heads to our hearts.

The "truth" THAT THE Holy Spirit will lead us to is the truth in God's very Spirit Breathed Word. Without that, all of us are subject to the deception of Satan, which is getting stronger and stronger every day.[/b]

15. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
17. And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
18. Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
19. Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
20. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
22. Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
23. But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25. In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26. And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Forget the "visions" and get back to the Bible. Internalize God's Word. Disconnect your televisions, & radios & ipods and whatever else is keeping you away from God's Word. Study your Bible in the evening, and spend time with God in the early morning, "together time" with God, praying back the Scriptures to Him.

That is the only way that any of us can be of any use to Him. We have all asked Jesus into our hearts, all who are saved have done this. The problem is, when we invited Him in, we stayed on the throne that exists in our hearts, and let Him stay on the cross. Now is the time to step off of our thrones, and ask Jesus to take our place there as we take His place on the Cross within our hearts.

Sincerley,

Walter

Quote:

pernvic wrote:
Subject: Recent prophecy

"While praying this morning, God gave me a vision. He showed me a great, world-wide "mobilization." I saw myself strolling along20a beach. Suddenly, there sounded a loud boom, which became stronger and more massive. It was not the noise of the sea or of the wind. It was completely still outside. The sea water was as smooth as glass. The deep booming sound which was like the sound of the mountains about to cave in, a banging sound which I had up till now

DELETED

2009/2/28 12:36
rreighe

Re:

i dont have time to read it right now. i will read it later today.

what am i supposed to do besides pray for, for someone that i persionaly know and see everyday that thinks taht they are a prophet? like he said "i KNOW the world is going to end in 2012 by nuclear destruction"
i asked, "well how do you know it is from God?"
he said, "i KNOW because i had a FEELING."

i mean i could tell by his voice and everything that he really thinks this "feeling" is from God. the almighty God of Noah! i know he is wrong but i dont know what to do or how to go about it.

please if you say pray, i already know. that is a given.

2009/2/28 15:06Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Mike and Walter,

Thank you for your posts to this thread. They are worth reading many times over.

Dear Reighe,

To pray is good advice but reading the Word is, too. Especially, if you do not know exactly what to pray for or how to do it. Just the other day I read a very good instruction on praying. I think it was here, let me see if I can find it and reference it to you.

If you can not avoid this person who believes himself to be a prophet, you can at least do your best not to feed his illusion. Do you know what I mean? Do not encourage him to reveal any dreams, feelings, etc. Do not ask him any questions which leave him an opening to preach his delusion.

Walter's advice on internalizing the Word of God is perfection. Read and study what you read. Do not rush through a chapter just to up your score on the 'chapters read today' chart. Then after you have read - sit quietly (no music or TV) and think about the marvels of God, His goodness to all humanity, saints and sinners alike. When you draw closer to God, He reveals more of Himself to you. Seek Him.

Kindest regards,
white stone

2009/2/28 15:35Profile
pernvic

Thanx for all the feedback, it was good.
I will show this to my friend and see what he
does with it.
It does feel like the world is in a slow boil,
and it is gonna start rolling soon to me.
That is not a vision or a prophecy just a feeling !

2009/3/1 19:23Profile
pernvic

Hey rreighe, the internet is full of people predicting the end in 2112.
Do a quick search.
They said it about the year 2000 too.

2009/3/1 19:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy