SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Some good sermons about Romans 7

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
PosterThread

Re:

Amen brother, in this is the victory!!! .....Frank

2009/3/2 10:19

Re:

clintstone.

Bless you brother. I have experienced similar situations (not in mumber but in depth) as you in the Spirit and pray for more good works in the Spirit... for all of us. Keep doing what you do for the Glory of Him!!!!!

2009/3/2 11:07
clintstone

tulsa,ok.

Re:

hello brother , the last of all things that i want to be to anyone is a reason of offence or stumbling . I read today in 1 Cor 1:26-29, are the verses that stood out in my mind and that God has chosen the things which are not , to bring to bring to nought things that are .. that no flesh should Glory in His presence.. in the verses prceeding these, paul says that we preached Christ crucified, and that, to us who believe, is the power of God . It is my understanding that God has done away with the emnity that was between us, which is our flesh , and that the veil was tore on the cross and that veil, was the veil of Jesus' flesh, as is stated in Hebrews that we now have a way into the Holy of holies right into the throne room of God . I believe with all that i am that the Holy Spirit has shown me that Jesus' blood cleanses my flesh as clean as Jesus flesh was when He walked here on earth. I know that Jesus was tempted in all points as we are . His not yeilding to the devil and temptation show us that we can and could then follow Him and that in Him we have a way of escape out of every temptation and thereby NEVER Sin , by always following Him.. John is the best teacher that builds the best blocks of reasoning that show us what is the Love of God [ agape ] and How we prove that we are in it , or out of it, and How to get back in it. I do love you and just always remember the bible never contradicts itself and it always fits perfect with are[ God made ] natures and our [ God made] relations. And that the devil only twists the truth. God has sent His son and His son sent the Holy Ghost to teach us all things concerning Him. don't trust yourself, don't trust others to do only what the Holy Spirit can do. Christians have a new nature now, certainly we are renewed in it. When people refer to mans fallen nature being sinful and that adam passed this nature to us all, need to know that results of sin is not the same as sin. Adam passed on the results of sin to all of us and that is a twisted, jumbled, confussed mess. Jesus came to make All the crooked paths straight, all we need to do is be His disciplined followers and We will then be as He is in this world. A triumphant overcoming Christian. God bless , I'll keep in touch. Clint

2009/3/2 19:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy