SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : prayer -will God fail

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JesusLoves

prayer -will God fail

any encouragement that God will not fail if we pray according to his will- Have been trusting God to see his kingdom in certain lives-still waiting - now in tears.

2009/2/16 1:19Profile
MaryJane

Re: prayer -will God fail

Hi
Welcome to Sermon Index. In answer to your question all I can say is that I know that God is faithful to hear our prayers but its His good and perfect will to answer how He sees best. I understand how hard it is to see those around us that we care about reject the Lord. My dad who is very ill and has very little time left still will not listen and holds on to the trust he has placed in the Catholic church instead of in Jesus. It so hard but I know that in the end no matter what happens Father has given my dad every opportunity to come to Him, its my dad who has rejected the Lord. I will be praying for you, just keep your eyes on Jesus for strength.

God Bless
MJ

2009/2/16 1:37Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: prayer -will God fail

"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him." - 1 John 15:14-15

"That you be not slothful, but followers of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

2009/2/16 7:34Profile
JesusLoves

Re:

I will do my best and keep my eyes on jesus. i was doing some research on prayer and confessing the word of God. There is power available to us to be victors-I MUST spend some more time in God's presence and study His word.

Quote:

MaryJane wrote:
Hi
Welcome to Sermon Index. In answer to your question all I can say is that I know that God is faithful to hear our prayers but its His good and perfect will to answer how He sees best. I understand how hard it is to see those around us that we care about reject the Lord. My dad who is very ill and has very little time left still will not listen and holds on to the trust he has placed in the Catholic church instead of in Jesus. It so hard but I know that in the end no matter what happens Father has given my dad every opportunity to come to Him, its my dad who has rejected the Lord. I will be praying for you, just keep your eyes on Jesus for strength.

God Bless
MJ

2009/2/16 18:24Profile
JesusLoves

Re:

Quote:

AbideinHim wrote:
"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him." - 1 John 15:14-15

"That you be not slothful, but followers of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Thankyou- can you explain/teach what you intended to say with those verses. i have been using the verse in 1 john 5.

2009/2/16 18:39Profile
JesusLoves

Re:

Quote:

MaryJane wrote:
Hi

God Bless
MJ

Mary Jane, i found an interesting web page- declare-pray God's word- Return to God his word for he says 'remind me my word that i may perform it. Here below i have the details- read more at www.prayingscriptures.com
here is one prayer that you could use everyday.

Mt 21:21............Father, I come before You in prayer and in faith.
Rom 13:11........Your Word says that now is the time for all to awaken from sleep,
Rom 13:11.........For our salvation is nearer now than we first believed.
Col 1:13.............Lord, deliver my loved ones from the power of darkness,
Rom 13:12.........and cause them to put on the armor of light.
Rom 13:14.........Help them in their daily walk to put on the Lord Jesus Christ
Rom 13:13.........and to avoid the lusts and idolatry of life.
Ps 119:37..........Cause them to turn their eyes away from worthless things,
2Tim 2:26..........to come to their senses, and escape the snare of the devil.
Rom 13:13.........Deliver them from immorality, strife, and envy,
Heb 10:22..........and draw them near to You, Father, with a true heart.
Mt 5:6...............Create in them a hunger and thirst for You and Your righteousness,
Ps 119:37.........and revive them in Your ways.
Col 1:9..............I ask that You fill them with the knowledge of Your will
Col 1:9..............in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
Col 1:10............that they might have a walk worthy of You, Lord,
Col 1:10............fully pleasing You, being fruitful in every good work,
Col 1:10............and increasing in the knowledge of You,
Col 1:11............strengthened with all might, according to Your glorious power.
Rom 8:30..........Bring them into the calling that You have predestined for them;
1Chr 28:9..........help them to serve You with a loyal heart and with a willing mind,
Ps 32:8.............and instruct them in the way they should go.
Jas 1:22............Let them be doers of the Word and not hearers only,
Ps 119:97.........meditating in Your Word day and night.
Ps 112:6...........Establish their heart, so they will never be shaken,
1Cor 10:13........and show them a way of escape with every temptation.
Rom 13:8..........Let them owe no man anything except their love.
1Jn 3:18...........A love that is in deed and truth, not just in word and speech.
Ps 110:3..........Let them be volunteers serving You in the time of Your power.
Mt 6:33............Seeking first Your kingdom so that they will reap abundant blessings.
Prov 3:9...........I pray that they will honor You with their possessions
Prov 3:9...........and with the firstfruits of their increase;
Ps 111:1..........Praising the Lord with their whole heart in the assembly
Ps 111:1..........of the upright and in the congregation,
Mic 6:8............walking humbly with You Lord, being determined to act justly,
Ps 112:4..........loving mercy and righteousness,
Ps 112:4..........being gracious and full of compassion.

print this page

To receive a free copy of Praying in Victory,
email your address to Carol Ann at [email protected]

2009/2/16 19:18Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Thank you for the link. I am going to read the booklet.

As far as the one's you are praying for, each night when I pray for the ones here on this forum, I will include your people, too.

Kind regards,
white stone

2009/2/16 19:35Profile
JesusLoves

Re:

Quote:

White_Stone wrote:
Thank you for the link. I am going to read the booklet.

As far as the one's you are praying for, each night when I pray for the ones here on this forum, I will include your people, too.

Kind regards,
white stone

Oh you are welcome. Thankyou to you too for your prayers.God bless you for taking the time to pray regularly for the ones on this forum. i must get disciplined to do this...

2009/2/16 20:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy