SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Driscoll's vulgarity draws media attention

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

micaiahsword wrote:
Im only saying he is not some loon or some dirtbag that should be ignored like the TV ministries we all see.

Micaiahsword

What TV ministries are you addressing? I Love to watch "In Touch" with Dr. Charles Stanley, would his ministry be on of these? since your statement seemed to address all TV ministries.
Just Wondering
Mr. Bill

2009/2/13 23:22Profile

Marvin...Micaiahsword

Quote:
I attend Mars Hill. Do not listen to the negative press or the complaints about Mark. He is as genuine and solid as they come.

Ok, I believe you, and respect that, I GOT TO. If you dont believe another brother's testimony about what he has seen, heard, experienced, then we have nothing, no trust.

I guess I got a little twiggy because I had just seen some of the mess that John Crowder (google him) had filmed, ie "lets get whacked up in the drunken glory" ministry....so sorry, God bless the saints at Mars Hill. Keep on keeping on IN Christ.

neil

2009/2/14 1:34
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Quote:
What do we possibly expect from this whole system? Show me in His Word where the pastor is the Head/leader of the Church? Show me in His Word where these buildings are called Church and why this system has so little fellowship and intimacy in each other's lives. Maybe, one day we will actually follow His Gospel of Grace and not follow satanically inspired systems that glorify mankind's flesh. Repentance unto God as His Holy Spirit is continually grieved by all of us.

Ditto

2009/2/14 20:23Profile
micaiahsword

Re:

Hello Mr.Bill:

In my reference to TV ministries, I refer to those who major in prosperity teaching, those who deny the trinity, those who preach only on money and wisdom books of their own, those who offer clothes, oils, waters to support their financial ends. These I believe have turned aside to error.

As to Stanley, I would never speak a word against. I also love John Macarthur, Some of the ones that I found very edifying are no longer on the TV circuit.

Micaiahsword

2009/2/14 20:39Profile
micaiahsword

Re: Marvin...Micaiahsword

Hello: Natan:

Thank you for the grace towards a minister of the gospel that is a God sent blessing to all of us here in Seattle.

Micaiahsword

2009/2/14 20:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy