SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Why True Protestants Reject the Pope.-Ian Paisley

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Why True Protestants Reject the Pope.-Ian Paisley

[url=http://mp3.sa-media.com/media/6846/6846.mp3]Why True Protestants Reject the Pope.[/url]

2009/2/12 13:15

Re: Why True Protestants Reject the Pope.-Ian Paisley

the book Reverend Paisley refers to about the foulness of the roman church in Ireland, called "Priests and People in Ireland" (1903)
free read from Google Books, its a real eyeopener on the foulness of this apostate whore:

[url=http://books.google.com/books?id=WEIDAAAAYAAJ&dq=priests+and+people+in+ireland&printsec=frontcover&source=bl&ots=6r-qPbu7R8&sig=ih9milt5XcNWFKHzhIhFo78AEO0&hl=en&ei=yYiUSc-GL5qqtQOnmvzBBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result#PPA100,M1]Priests and People in Ireland[/url]

2009/2/12 15:47
taco

Re:

A rather pointless book. How can sweet and bitter streams come from the same source? The only people who could possibly benifit from such a book are not likley to take a word that the "reverend" Paisley says seriously.

2009/2/12 16:14Profile

Re:

well.....the book does go on a bit, but I learned something new from it on page 108, that the poor souls trapped in that hellbound "church" would actually donate all their funds into the hands of roman priests, so that these priests would say a "mass" to try and juice the souls of their dead relatives out of purgatory....do you believe that? and now, the roman church is bringing indulgences back, but quote, "they wont charge money" un quote. Well, how thoughtful of them, not charging money for what Jesus did on the Cross.

What gets me is this: long threads about apostate wacko preachers like Todd Bentley, or this new holy "whacked" goof John Crowder, and not one word about the whore that is the roman church.

2009/2/12 16:53
taco

Re:

Oh sure I may well agree with the facts in the book, but when I know who wrote it and where he is coming from it is pretty powerless. Not a cahtolic (or right minded protestant) in Ireland would be the remotley interested in his works. He has mellowed out a little bit of late, but none can forget the hypocrisy and bigotry that has been spouted forth from that corner to quickly.

2009/2/12 17:23Profile

taco

you'll get no argument from me on the "troubles" In Ireland. I always thought that Ian should stick to the Book, but there it is.

2009/2/12 17:25

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy