SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Krispy is disheartened

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lorijean

Austin, Texas

Krispy is disheartened

Hello all. I am new to SI and this is my first post. (Hope I do it right!)

I read and was blessed by your other post, Krispy, (the one that was locked) and although I am unfamiliar with all your past posts, the grace of God at work in you is plainly evident.

It served as a reminder to me that brokenness is of the LORD alone and that we must be patiently waiting and ferverently praying for Him to do the same work in others.

Blessings to you and to all.

2009/2/8 7:57Profile
Lorijean

Austin, Texas

Re: Krispy is disheartened

Oops, see I already messed up! Guess I wasn't suppose to start a new post. Sorry ya'll!

2009/2/8 8:07Profile

Re:

lol.... thats ok, Lorijean! We have enough grace to forgive you messing up already! :-)

Thanx for your encouragement. May God bless you, and I apologize on behalf of everyone here that you had to come in at a time when there seems to be a little controversy going on.

But you will be blessed by this site! Avail yourself of the vast resources that are here.

Krispy

2009/2/8 8:17
MJones

Missouri

Re: Krispy is disheartened

Quote:

Lorijean wrote:
we must be patiently waiting and ferverently praying for Him to do the same work in others.

Good word Lorijean and welcome to the site. It doesn't take long to learn your way around; although, as bad as I hate to admit it, I was one here for several months before I realized that PM was different than email.

In case you don't notice, we are neighbors. Ky/Mo. I don't know how close you are to Ky Lake, but we spend a fair amount of time over there during the summer.

Anyway, welcome to the site.

Mike

2009/2/8 8:36Profile
Lorijean

Austin, Texas

Re:

Thank you both for your encouraging words. I look forward to gleaning from the vast resources available on this site.

Mike - I'm not sure where KY Lake is; we live in Lexington and have been here only a few years. My husband wants to relocate back to Texas in the spring, though. So, LORD willing, that's where we'll be!

BTW, what is the difference between PM and email?

Lorijean

2009/2/8 14:43Profile
MJones

Missouri

Re:

PM 'Personal Message' is sent from one member to another and goes to an 'inbox' located on your profile page near the top. Everyone has that.

Email, you would have to have provided your email address when you set up your profile. That is seperate. An email would go to your standard email.

I'm sure that could be explained better.

2009/2/8 15:20Profile
Lorijean

Austin, Texas

Re:

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks a lot!

2009/2/8 15:37Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I am closing this thread for its a continuation of a locked thread. And I ask people dont open it again under a new name. thanks.

2009/2/8 20:13Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy