SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Krispy is disheartened

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Krispy is disheartened

I start a thread glorifying the Lord for His work in my life... and come on here today to see that because of the behavior of a few... the thread is locked.

Only on SI...

We wonder why large scale revival isn't happening? Seriously?

Krispy

2009/2/7 21:39
rreighe

Re: Krispy is disheartened

wait did you start the thread here? or was it a "non relegous" site?

wow my spelling is bad

2009/2/7 21:43Profile
HeartSong

You are in basic training. Just start another one. No one gets anywhere by murmuring and complaining.

:-)

2009/2/7 21:55Profile

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
I start a thread glorifying the Lord for His work in my life... and come on here today to see that because of the behavior of a few... the thread is locked.

Krispy

You really need to pm the moderator Crrsschk, about that via pm. not here on the forum.

2009/2/7 21:57
MaryJane

Krispy

I am sorry that this happened. Don't let the actions of others rob you of the joy He has given you though. I will be praying for everyone.

God Bless you brother
MJ

Edit: Remember that the closer you draw to the Lord the more the enemy will try to attack you.

2009/2/7 22:03Profile

Re:

Quote:

MaryJane wrote:
Krispy

I am sorry that this happened. Don't let the actions of others rob you of the joy He has given you though. I will be praying for everyone.

God Bless you brother
MJ

Amen, nobody has attacked you. Your thread just got locked.

2009/2/7 22:06
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
Quote: KrispyKrittr wrote: I start a thread glorifying the Lord for His work in my life... and come on here today to see that because of the behavior of a few... the thread is locked.

Krispy You really need to pm the moderator Crrsschk, about that via pm. not here on the forum.

I guess I'm just stunned at how you requested in Krispy's other thread that Mike be removed as a moderator and now you are telling Krispy what to do. You said his behavior was out of line. What are we to make of this? Did you not ask a few weeks ago, "Where are the moderators?" And got the forums all in an excitement. I wonder if we did the math how many of your 200+ posts by percentage have been contrary to the spirit of these forums?

2009/2/7 22:19Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Krispy,

Do not lose heart. God has ways of keeping us all humble.

Quote:
Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Your thread got locked? Praise Jesus, it is all in His hands.

Please do not think for one second that I delight in this happening to you. I only want to see good things happening in your life. Just pointing out something that may help you feel the balance necessary to not get upset.

You post about a marvelous spiritual happening in your life and then thread gets locked, consider this:

Quote:
[b][color=0000FF]1 Peter 4:12: Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.[/color][/b]

Smile about it, God loves you.

white stone

2009/2/7 23:09Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
HeartSong wrote:
You are in basic training. Just start another one. No one gets anywhere by murmuring and complaining.

Quote:
RebeccaF wrote:
You really need to pm the moderator Crrsschk, about that via pm. not here on the forum.

Good Lord people, cool your jets!

Krispy was just making a general statement about one of the threads he started and BAM, here comes Job's comforters!!

2009/2/7 23:10Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

I'm with you bro. I have a similar story about a change in my heart that I want to share with the body here, but I am waiting until I can convey it properly. Didn't want to steal/hijack your thread or I would have posted it there.

Good work moderators. All of you. Thank you for all you do. It does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. Blessings my friends.

2009/2/8 0:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy