Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : I know in part

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

I know in part

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

- 1 Corinthians 13:12(KJV)

2009/2/7 16:54Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: I know in part

"And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest."

- Ezekiel 37:3(KJV)

2009/2/7 16:58Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

"Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, [i]that[/i] the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? [i]there is[/i] no searching of his understanding."

- Isaiah 40:28(KJV)

2009/2/7 17:00Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Oh, when I see HIM face to face, and behold
those love-wounds in HIS glorious body, what
shall I feel ?? That will be heaven for me--
not one of harps and crowns, or anything else-
but the wonder of Jesus and the open vision of
HIS unveiled glories, the ineffable majesty of
Deity, and the perfect beauties of humanity
shining forth in the radiance of the glorious
SON. Then we too, shall reflect HIS glory,
and ascribe to HIM the highest praise.

RUTH BRYAN

2009/2/7 18:24Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

"Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner. He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner [i]or no[/i], I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.

Then said they to him again, What did he to thee? how opened he thine eyes? He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear [i]it[/i] again? will ye also be his disciples?

Then they reviled him, and said, Thou art his disciple; but we are Moses' disciples. We know that God spake unto Moses: [i]as for[/i] this [i]fellow[/i], we know not from whence he is.

The man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvelous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and [i]yet[/i] he hath opened mine eyes. Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshiper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind. If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.

They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out."

- John chapter 9 verses 24-34(KJV)

2009/2/8 9:52Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

"For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge."

- Romans 10:2(KJV)

2009/2/12 19:07Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

"Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth. And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. But if any man love God, the same is known of him."

- 1Corinthians 8:1-3(KJV)

"Now concerning things sacrificed to idols: We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but love edifieth. If any man thinketh that he knoweth anything, he knoweth not yet as he ought to know; but if any man loveth God, the same is known by him."

- 1Corinthians 8:1-3(ASV)

2009/2/12 19:20Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

"For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God."

- 1 Corinthians 2:11(KJV)

2009/2/12 19:22Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

"The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way."

- Psalm 25:9(KJV)

2009/2/12 19:47Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

"And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him, Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all [i]men[/i] every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place. (For they had seen before with him in the city Trophimus an Ephesian, whom they supposed that Paul had brought into the temple.)"

- Acts 21:27-29(KJV)

[i]...whom they supposed[/i]

2009/2/27 22:42Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy