SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : {sermonindex.net newsletter} MUST HEAR: STEPS TO A PERSONAL REVIVAL BY BILL MCLEOD

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 {sermonindex.net newsletter} MUST HEAR: STEPS TO A PERSONAL REVIVAL BY BILL MCLEOD

Saints,

Bill McLeod shares on the subject of a personal revival from the Word of God. He expresses clearly how the subject of revival and renewal is a very biblical topic and is needful for every Christian. He clearly shows how we can have revival, why we need revival and how to have a personal revival. Oh! how we all need a personal renewal and revival. My heart grows so dim and hard at times. May we listen to this message over and over again until we come to a place of true desperation and a convincing of our minds of the great need of a personal revival.

Steps To Personal Revival by Bill McLeod
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=18203&commentView=itemComments

2009/2/4 18:30Profile
live4jc

Re: {sermonindex.net newsletter} MUST HEAR: STEPS TO A PERSONAL REVIVAL BY BILL MCLEO

Hi Gordon,

I'm interested in knowing something. Bill Mcleod was involved in the revival of 1971 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. As you are living in Saskachewan as well, I was wondering, do you ever bump into people, who themselves were in Saskatoon during that time, and remember experiences from the revival ?

In Jesus,
John

2009/2/4 21:12Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Yes. There is a quality of some people here who were affected greatly by the revival and have lived consistent godly lives because of meeting God in revival in 1970. But many of them are dying because of age and literally almost all remembrance of this revival will be gone from living souls in 10-20 years.

2009/2/4 21:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy