SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : God has changed Krispy's life

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Well yes heres my two cents, Krispy I may be stretching this a tad but maybe not, I feel you and I are basically or was and maybe still are, on the same page in life, I personally feel I can probably relate to you more than anyone here, why? because you remind me of me. Brother you and I have had our differences here, but always debated our differences by putting our Love for each other first before responding, and brother I want you to know I sincerely appreciate this mutual agreement we have always had here. I really feel this agreement was spiritual or through our spirits, it has been so wonderful to be able in my flesh to want to rip you here on some of your comments, but let my Love for my Brother do my typing, trust me this is hard to do here, but I think we have proven it can be done. I know you and I try to bring a lighter side to SI, actually I personally try and bring a lighter to everywhere I go in life, I can't help it, it's just the way God built me. Brother, I never have or never will, make any responses to anything you say here, regardless of it about cigars and beer or whatever, until I at least go look in the mirror before I respond. :-)
Love Ya!
Brother Bill

2009/2/4 12:07Profile

Re:

Quote:
Brother you and I have had our differences here, but always debated our differences by putting our Love for each other first before responding

Speak for yourself... ;-) (Just kidding!)

Seriously tho, I cringe whenever I post something about Osteen because I never want to offend you. Thats the love part. But the love part is also being honest with each other about what God wants us to say... and sometimes what God doesnt what us to say.

I'm learning more about what He does not want me to say at this point.

I love ya bro... just like I love our brother Neil. Neil and I had several lengthy conversations behind the scenes last week, and tho i didnt share all of this with him then, if you ask him I'm sure he'll agree that he was talking to a different Krispy.

KK

2009/2/4 12:38
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hey Krispy...

That Keith Green biography ([i]No Compromise[/i]) is great! It has the profound effect of stirring something in my heart.

You're in my prayers, brother!

:-)

2009/2/4 12:59Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Wow! if God has changed Krispys life, I hope he took the day afterward off, he's got to be tired. :-P

2009/2/4 12:59Profile
HeartSong

Re: God has changed Krispy's life

Quote:
Well... I dont know how to explain it, and I dont know the correct terminology or theological whatever... all I can say is: my heart has been changed.

It happened on Sunday, January 17 around 7:30am. 2 1/2 weeks ago. It wasnt associated with tingles or goosebumps. He simply changed my heart. Regenerated it... whatever. But I am not the same person.

Oh, praise the Lord!

2009/2/4 13:42Profile

Re:

Quote:
Wow! if God has changed Krispys life, I hope he took the day afterward off, he's got to be tired.

LOL... and He thought creating the world was hard work! He's probably considering instituting two back to back Sabbaths now.

Just imagine the theological debates we could pull out of that!

Krispy

2009/2/4 13:51
MaryJane

Re:

Hi again

I read this after I posted and had to come back.
+++
And even tho I said I forgave them in my heart... the fact is that for the last 3 years I have murdered that family in my heart over and over again by hating them. No matter how much I tried to convince myself that I forgave them and loved them... I didnt. Why? Because my flesh wouldnt let me. The only way I could forgive them was if God did it thru me. Does that make sense?
++++

Yes it does make since...I know exactly what you are speaking about. Nine years ago my husband and I went through some very difficult times. I was pregnant with our fifth child and very sick. During this time my husband left me and moved to his parents house. My mother and father in law convinced him to stay there with them and even tried to persuade him to divorce me. I had always known that they disliked me but this hurt me very deeply. The dislike I thought they felt for me was now clearly displayed as hate. My in laws were elders in the church and professing to be Christians so this also confused me a great deal that they would do these things and say these things. A lot of really ugly things were said in that time about me that were not true. Anyway there was a topic on divorce that was on SI not to long ago and I got caught up in it. I thought that I had forgiven my in laws along time ago for their trying to bring about the end of my marriage. Even though they never took any responsibility for there part in mine and my husband troubles I told myself that I had forgiven them. It was not long after reading the thread here in SI that I realized that I had not forgiven them at all. I have for the past nine years held bitterness in my heart for them. I see now that it does not matter what they do or don't do its my heart that I need to get right with God. I have since cried out to Father for help to die to this once and for all. I want to love them with a Christ like heart. I have repented asked Father to forgive me. Just wanted to say this was not my way of bringing back up the thread on divorce so please don't take it that way anyone. This was about my need to forgive others because Father in His loving mercy has forgiven a sinner such as me! And to say to Krispy I understand your heart in this.

God bless
Mary

2009/2/4 13:52Profile
LiveforGod

Re: God has changed Krispy's life

That is wonderful brother!

"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise." Psalms 51:17

Krispy, Im very glad to have read your post. Maybe you don't remember me, but I remember you quite well. I remember this post where we argued about somthing I had written, and how at the end you just decided to stop participating. Brother, you are right, "... this ought not to be."

It's wonderful when we reach that conclution, where God is all that really matters. It took me quite some time to finally undertand it.

Thank you brother.

2009/2/4 15:03Profile
fuehrerbe21

Wisconsin

Re:

Krispy, I did notice you were not in the forum as much. Praise God for the work he has done and continues to do in you! May he continue to bless you and your family.

2009/2/4 15:11Profile

Re:

Well my experience with you is [b]ALOT[/b] different than with some. All I have to say is that I am glad to hear the bloody carnage is over. Atleast I hope so. The Lord has been teaching me how to keep my scars buried with Him and I thank God for that because they are innumerable.

I pray God continues to encourage you in the right direction.

2009/2/4 15:44

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy