SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Fast and Prayer For God's Mercy ~ TSC

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Fast and Prayer For God's Mercy ~ TSC

I got this today..

"Dear friend,

February 10 through 12, the congregation of Times Square Church will be fasting for the full three days. We will have prayer services from 7:00PM to 9:00PM in our sanctuary every night of the fast. We invite you to [url=http://www.tscnyc.org/events_fast_and_prayer_services_for_Gods_Mercy_join_us_prayer_requests.php]join with us[/url] via [url=http://www.tscnyc.org/events_fast_and_prayer_services_for_Gods_Mercy_live_webcast.php]live web stream[/url] at tscnyc.org.

We will be appealing to the mercy of God for our society and our city. People from all walks of life will be interceding for those they touch shoulders with every day. In 2 Chronicles 5:13, when the glory of God came powerfully into the temple, the people were gathered together with one voice, singing one song. They praised the Lord, saying, “He is good; for his mercy endureth for ever…” The Lord had given King David and King Solomon the pattern of this song saying, in essence, that this is how He wanted to be known.

I think you will agree that our country today needs the mercy of God clearly shown through Christ Jesus on Calvary. Will you pray with us? Let’s believe God together for one last great ingathering of souls before He comes again. Send us your prayer needs by completing the prayer request form on our website at tscnyc.org and we will stand in agreement with you each night.

Yours in Christ,

Carter Conlon
Senior Pastor"

2009/1/30 21:57
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Fast and Prayer For God's Mercy ~ TSC

Hello Rebecca,

They seem to want the mercy without having to repent and turn from their sins.

God is showing His mercy every second they are still alive. They have all the wonderful blessings He freely gives to Saints and Sinners, the sun, the rain, the world spinning and their lives, YET they do not acknowledge Him as the Author of it all.

We can only pray for His will to be done. I pray for the Saints here and worldwide. Especially, now, for all those trapped in the grip of the ice storm in the middle of our Country. (One fellow forum member, another forum, who lives in Kentucky wrote that it will be at least a month before they get power.) I give thanks to the Lord Jesus for the sun shining outside my window and the heat of the baseboard heater beneath our desk. Praise the Lord, this could be what some of those people need to turn to Him. A break from the hustle and bustle of worldly life and a chance to peer into their own souls and see the need for His presence.

white stone

2009/1/31 11:47Profile

Re:

Quote:

White_Stone wrote:
Hello Rebecca,

They seem to want the mercy without having to repent and turn from their sins.

God is showing His mercy every second they are still alive. They have all the wonderful blessings He freely gives to Saints and Sinners, the sun, the rain, the world spinning and their lives, YET they do not acknowledge Him as the Author of it all.

We can only pray for His will to be done. I pray for the Saints here and worldwide. Especially, now, for all those trapped in the grip of the ice storm in the middle of our Country. (One fellow forum member, another forum, who lives in Kentucky wrote that it will be at least a month before they get power.) I give thanks to the Lord Jesus for the sun shining outside my window and the heat of the baseboard heater beneath our desk. Praise the Lord, this could be what some of those people need to turn to Him. A break from the hustle and bustle of worldly life and a chance to peer into their own souls and see the need for His presence.

white stone

Amen, I have lived in Florida, for 33 years now so the [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=27212&forum=35#211405]PHOTO[/url] that Josh, posted for instance is something that I am not accustomed to. I have always had a desire to have a guest house one day or have a house swap. :-) I see my brothers and sisters as family. That's the way it should be.

2009/2/2 9:46
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Fast and Prayer For God's Mercy ~ TSC

Just wanted to bump this up, you can join their prayer services via live webcast each night between 7-9PM EST.

[url=http://www.tscnyc.org/events_fast_and_prayer_services_for_Gods_Mercy_join_us_prayer_requests.php]Fast & Pray for God's Mercy[/url]

The need is urgent, who will pray?

In Christ,

Ron

2009/2/10 10:14Profile
Dountoothers

Northamptonshire, UK

Re: Times Square prayer

Amen brother!
A few of us in the UK are joining Times Square online for these 3 days. It's wonderful to be able to do this. Yes, the need is urgent ...and the time is short.
Praise God for Times square, I don't know of any church over here that is in prayer as much as they are. (For anyone in the UK the time is 12pm till 2am.)

Blessings, Gwen

2009/2/10 17:10Profile
tinluke

New England USA

Re:

Bump

2009/2/10 19:52Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy