SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The End times and 2012

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re: BIBLE End time events

[b]Time is short. If Christ is coming back EXACTLY after 2 days, or 2 thousand years, then we are looking at 2029- 2033 (some think that the calendar is off, and that He was born between 4 B.C. and 2 B.C.)

However, for the Church, if the two days are kept exactly, the Rapture will be somewhere between 2022 and 2026, 7 years before the Great Tribulaton.[/b]

"Prophetic time" is described for us as one day being a thousand years, and a thousand years as being one day.

2 Peter 2:
8. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise,(the Second Coming) as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. 10. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

xxxxxxxx

In the Book of Hosea, we see Jesus, returning to His Place (Heaven), after His crucifixion, death and resurrection from the dead (Hosea 5:14-15) and then a Prophecy of Jesus returning to the earth, at the end of 2,000 years (two prophhetic days), when the Jews finally call out for Him during the Tribulation (Hosea 6), and then He (Jesus) will revive Israel, and in the third day (the 1,000 year millennium) they will live in His presence on this earth, in His sight.

[b]Hosea 5[/b]
14. For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15.[b] I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.[/b]

[b]Hosea 6[/b]
1. Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2[b]. AFTER TWO DAYS WILL HE REVIVE US: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.[/b]

Job reveals to us the promise that the Jews are looking forward to, the promise of the Millenium, the 1,000 year reign on this earth when they will all live with their Messiah (when the lion will lay down with the lamb):

Job 19:
25.[b] For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that HE shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: 26. And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: 27. Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.[/b] 28. But ye should say, Why persecute we him, seeing the root of the matter is found in me? 29. Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Time is short. If Christ is coming back EXACTLY after 2 days, or 2 thousand years, then we are looking at 2029- 2033 (some think that the calendar is off, and that He was born between 4 B.C. and 2 B.C.)

However, for the Church, if the two days are kept exactly, the Rapture will be somewhere between 2022 and 2026 for the Church, 7 years before the Great Tribulaton.

Your thoughts about this would be appreciated. Please use Scripture to help explain your position.

Sincerely,

Walter

Quote:

steven7 wrote:
Step into the future and tell everyone how the world will end. iProphesy is free end times prophesy game. Check it out before it is too late!
=====================================
steven7
[url=http://www.iprophesy.net]free end times prophesy game[/url]

2009/2/5 0:49
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

graceamazed wrote:

Quote:
...I would ask that you try to understand that God can be okay with someone fly-fishing in a river, or climbing a rock (with harnesses, braking systems and ropes) or jumping out of a plane with a parachute (and back up parachute) on or spending hours on an oil painting.

Of course He is ok with all of this my friend, as long as it does not become an idol to you or others involved.

I could never jump out of a plane. I don't even like looking over the roof of my house :-o :-)

2009/2/5 1:27Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
graceamazed wrote:
The world is coming to an end in 2012????!!!! :eek:

Why didn't anybody tell me?!

There's still so much I haven't done...

1. Base-jump off a bridge
2. Visit the Great Wall of China
3. Feed sharks off the Great Barrier Reef
4. Climb Mt. Everest
5. ......

I'd love to talk to you guys some more, but we've got less than 3 years to finish living... thanks for the warning! :-P

This cracked me up 8 or so days ago when I read it. You're humor was not lost on my warped mind!

I tend to take this topic way too serious myself, so these type of threads always need a comic relief!! :-P Thank you! Thank you very much!

2009/2/5 5:44Profile
Fuegodedios

Richmond, VA

Re:

The whole post was written to refute the notion all together. It was posted to say: Why are we paying attention to a mayan calendar or some false prophet when we have the scriptures to rest upon. It was not written to say "HEY YALL THE WORLD IS GOING TO END IN 2012" such thinking is to throw the bible out of the window. Once again the cry of the post was WHY ARE WE SO CONCERNED WITH SOMETHING THAT HAS NO BIBLICAL SUPPORT. That is the whole reason of the post so the humour is welcomed. be blessed dear saints

2009/2/5 8:46Profile
cmac

Re:

Quote:
by graceamazed on 2009/1/28 4:46:34 The world is coming to an end in 2012????!!!! Why didn't anybody tell me?! There's still so much I haven't done... 1. Base-jump off a bridge 2. Visit the Great Wall of China 3. Feed sharks off the Great Barrier Reef 4. Climb Mt. Everest 5. ...... I'd love to talk to you guys some more, but we've got less than 3 years to finish living... thanks for the warning!

haha thanks for that
i lol'd in rl

2009/2/10 0:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy