SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Golden Altar, The Prayers of the saints and Judgement

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

The Golden Altar, The Prayers of the saints and Judgement

Ex 30:1 - Show Context
"You shall make an altar to burn incense on; you shall make it of acacia wood.

During our time in Greenock alot of time was placed on the brozen altar in the tabernacle and in the temple.

Le 10:1 - Show Context
Then Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, each took his censer and put fire in it, put incense on it, and offered profane fire before the Lord, which He had not commanded them.

It is interesting that the Altar that Nadab and Abihu put false fire on was the Golden Altar not Bronze but probably got the same response.

I want to put some more detailed verses as this altar is mentioned in revelation. At the end of time , what prayers are left for the saints to pray other than judgement on the earth.

The sons of Korah were burnt with Holy fire
because they burnt incensce on the Altar

Nu 16:35 - Show Context
And a fire came out from the Lord and consumed the two hundred and fifty men who were offering incense.

Nu 16:47 - Show Context
Then Aaron took it as Moses commanded, and ran into the midst of the assembly; and already the plague had begun among the people. So he put in the incense and made atonement for the people.

Aaron uses the altar to make atonement for the people of israel in the desert.

It is interesting that if used wrongly it can have severe affects

Re 5:8 - Show Context
And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

Re 16:1 - Show Context
And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

It is interesting this pattern can anybody help me with it

2009/1/17 15:25Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy