SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Be Blessed By SELAH

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
moreofHim

Be Blessed By SELAH

I'm not sure how many of you know about a group called Selah. I have both of their recent c.d.s and they are awsome! The newest one called "Hiding Place" has a song on it called "You Raise Me Up". You can now watch the video via Real player or Windows Media. The Windows media does not work for me for some reason.

Selah is a group of three, but the brother and sister team were brought up in Africa- their parents and grandparents were missionaries there.

Here is the link to watch the video. You will just have to click on Real Player or Wind. Media. [url=http://www.lifesongs.com/video%5Fvault/]You Raise Me Up video[/url]

To go to their site and listen to their other songs from Hiding Place: [url=http://www.selahonline.com/music.htm]http://www.selahonline.com/music.htm[/url]
"All Of Me" is one of my favorites!

Hope someone is blessed!

In Him, Chanin

2004/7/29 17:36Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re: Be Blessed By SELAH

Thanks for drawing attention to this group. I now have some of their songs and they're a real blessing to my soul.

Especially "You raise me up", "Through it all" and "One thing I know".

"You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I'm on Your shoulders..."

We really need Gods help in life. Yesterday I was confronted with five things in which we really, desperately need His help:

1. [b]Opposition[/b] by "christians"
2. [b]No rest[/b] in a turbulent world
3. [b]Sorrow[/b] that followed this opposition
4. [b]Temptation[/b] that followed this sorrow
5. [b]Sin[/b] that followed temptation

Thank God, there's total reconciliation through Jesus' blood. I give the keys to the Lord. He drives!

I read these verses today, they showed me the personal involvement of God in our lives, His personal care, His loving kindness as a Father. With great patience He will help me to walk and when I fall, He lifts me up and encourages me in trying again (taking me by my arms):

[i]"It was I who taught Ephraim to walk,
taking them by the arms; but they did not realize
it was I who healed them. I led them with cords of human kindness,
with ties of love; I lifted the yoke from their neck and bent down to feed them." (Hosea 11:3-4)[/i]

Paul

2004/9/10 14:37Profile
moreofHim

Re: selah

Paul,

Quote:
Thank God, there's total reconciliation through Jesus' blood. I give the keys to the Lord. He drives!

Amen!

Glad you were blessed by Selah's music too. :)

In Him, Chanin

2004/9/10 14:50Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: Wonderful Merciful Saviour By SELAH

Quote:
I'm not sure how many of you know about a group called Selah.

Sister, I have some songs by Selah, especially I like "Wonderful Merciful Saviour"! also "Yesu Azali Awa" it seems like african song, I understand only Hallelujah, hallelujah :-)

Hallelujah! \o/
Kire

2004/9/10 18:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy