SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Norman Williams Testimony

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
KathleenP

Maine

Norman Williams Testimony

I thought it might be nice to recommend a wonderful testimony that some of you might not have heard.

Norman Williams was aboard one of two Boeing 747s that collided in 1977 killing 582 people.

It can be found on Father's Glory Christian Streaming Media and is extremely inspirational as well as faith building. It's a good change from the tension laden debating that occurs often here among the saints. :)

I pray this blesses some here. I also pray that it would provoke us to have the sort of relationship with Jesus that we would be utterly led of Him and walking in the Spirit if a sudden disaster took place. Flight insurance did not help the unsaved in this situation.

Blessings, Kathleen

2009/1/14 20:35Profile
KathleenP

Maine

Re: Norman Williams Testimony

I'm bumping this in light of todays miraculous protection of the passengers from harm in the Hudson Bay crash.

I'm anxious to hear the testimonies. There are no accidents with God, and safety is truly only of Him. To God be the glory.

2009/1/15 17:27Profile
crossreach

Ireland

Re:

I gave a copy of this testimony to Greg Gordon on CD when he stayed in my home here in Ireland a couple of years ago. I told him to listen to it, and hoped he might upload it to his website, but I don't think he did.

2011/9/10 1:23Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Norman Williams Testimony

I heard this testimony years ago on some Christian show and have thought about many times since about how to hear it again!

I went to the web site of Father's Glory Christian Streaming but cannot find it. Do you know of a specific link there we can watch it?

Thank you!
Lisa

2011/9/10 8:17Profile
Jeremy221

Re:

There appears to be a streaming audio version on this site; http://www.fathersglory.com/

2011/9/10 14:09Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

you could listen to Norman Williams testimony on this site:

www.ultimatetube.com/audio/1629/testimony-of-norman-williams

The current streaming is an excellent testimony too.
Blessings to you Jeremy.

2011/9/10 14:22Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Praise God for this powerful testimony of showing His Greatness and His great care of every detail in our lives. This is a great faith builder. All glory to God!

Thank you for sharing this with us. I pray all will listen as it is very powerful. God is in control!

2011/9/10 14:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy