SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Kieth Daniel-Does anyone know his ministry website/postal address? Also any transcripts available?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
vchell

Kieth Daniel-Does anyone know his ministry website/postal address? Also any transcripts available?

Brethern/Sisters

If anyone has contacted Bro.Keith's ministry, I would appreciate the contact info.

Also it would be so good if someone has his sermon transcripts on the internet, that i can print and give it to people who may not be able to listen to tapes (for different reasons, like many amish would like to get the message, but do not own tape player, but would enjoy reading etc)

Thanks for your input.

Vijay

Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not; for of such is the kingdom of God.
Mark 10:14

2004/7/29 10:02Profile
Janus

Cape Town - South Africa

Re: Kieth Daniel-Does anyone know his ministry website/postal address? Also any trans

Hi Vijay

I live very near to Mnr. Danniel and is a personal friend of his son Roy. I dont have his detail with me right now, but I will gladly send it to you. Well, you propably know he lives in Cape Town, South Africa and that he is a special speaker for the Africa Evangelical Band, which is the sister organisation of the Faith Mission in England where dr. Collin Peckam is a main figgure.

I can also give you his e-mail adress and home adress if you will just give me a short mail just stating what you want and I'll do my best.
My e-mail adress is [email protected] Please also send it to my other adress as the first one sometimes doesnt work. That is [email protected]

Blessings in our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Janus Jacobs

2004/7/29 11:14Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Kieth Daniel-Does anyone know his ministry website/postal address? Also any trans

The website: http://www.keithdaniel.org is I believe his offical website that has just started, It is just posting his newsletters on the site and isnt upto date yet. His email and phone number are on their also.

As for textual transcripts there are 2 posted in the articles section:[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=category&cid=120]Keith Daniel[/url] I will try and find more but I think thats all that there is avaialble on the Internet. God bless you brother Vijay, this man is a great man of God and worthy of our hearing in these days of declension.

2004/7/29 11:14Profile
vchell

Any possibility of turning more KD tapes to MP3?

Greg & Janus
Thanks much.! really appreciate it.

Bro.Greg,
Is it possible to get some tapes from http://www.charityministries.org/tapeministry/tapelist.cfm?Where=speaker&value=Keith%20Daniel
and convert them to MP3 and put them on the site. I do not know how to do it, but if someone can do it, i can copy them to CD and give it out free.

Love in Christ

He healeth the broken heart and bindeth up their wounds.
Psalm 147:3

2004/8/4 8:54Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Any possibility of turning more KD tapes to MP3?

Hi Vchell,

Actually that is exactely what happened recently. After an inquiry to a brother seeking information about Keith Daniel he sent out 20 some messages via Charity's ministry, I believe the bulk are up here. Guessing you have already downloaded the ones listed; [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?op=&cid=144]Keith Daniel[/url] there may still be a few more coming if my count is correct...Certainly Greg will fill us all in.

2004/8/4 10:50Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Keith Daniel there may still be a few more coming if my count is correct...Certainly Greg will fill us all in

Yes brother I actually have about 20+ audio sermons to to encode and get up and I am still waiting on 20 something video tapes to be sent to me and I will get those up also. Recently another brother mentioned he aquired 2-3 videos of brother Daniel and will get those up in the coming week for me. Praise God for the opportunities to get these brothers recordings up they will surely bless the body of Christ.

2004/8/4 11:00Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy