SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Please delete this thread

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: Thank you white stone.

[url=http://sderot.aish.com/SderotPetitions/MissilesFromGaza.php]"Missiles From Gaza"[/url]

2009/1/4 20:31
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: It's okay...Mike

Dear Neil,

Of course my brother, I understand. Forgive my overbearing commentary ...

I will be in prayer for you and for yours.

2009/1/4 23:10Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re: Human Rights in Gaza

Just a thought. Perhaps if HAMAS stopped lobbing missels into Israel, from Gaza, Israel would not have to go and stop them with deadly force. Just how many missels would I have to fire across the Canadian US border before you would want the US military to react?
Blessings Greg

2009/1/5 0:34Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Hello Smokey,

Hamas is not one individual firing rockets.

If you were firing on the US from across the border and you were a very large, well trained band with backing from our avowed enemies, I imagine the response would be large. If you were one man, acting on his own, it would not take an army.

We are not there. Did you follow the links posted by Natan4Jesus? It is not as the news people present it to be.

I will be praying for Israel.

white stone

2009/1/5 0:51Profile
TroyorTakoda

2009/1/5 2:58Profile

Troy

I realize full and well, that governments, per se, are just that, governments, but if you were a policy leader in Israel, what would you do?

Hamas and Hizbo'allah have no intention of negotiating peace with Israel, no intention of negotiating a two state solution, their clearly stated goals are the destruction of the State of Israel.

You might counter with, its disproportinate, this counterstrike, but the reality is, its not for lack of effort that Hamas has not killed more Israeli's with their missiles, its because they are militarily incompetent. Israel didnt close the crossing or build the wall to be meanies, it was because the military and defense structure had to do something about the suicide bombers that were hitting civilian targets within Israel, causing mass casaulties, bombing crowded buses, crowded cafes. It didnt suddenly stop because Hamas and Hizbo'allah decided that that tactic was WRONG, its because they couldnt get in, and because the IDF got proactive about hunting down the leaders of these two organizations, because said leaders dont want peace, and there comes a time, when enough is enough.

Israeli forces will divide Gaza into 5 sectors of operation, and destroy the tunnels that smuggle weaponry into Gaza, destroy the missiles that are stockpiled, maybe up to 30,000 of them, and lay siege to Gaza City, and send in focused special forces teams to take out the leadership of Hamas, this leadership that not only is a client of Iran, but is devoted to the destruction of Israel.

Further complicating the whole rubric of the region is the fact that Iran labors away to construct two elements that are a clear and present EXISTENTIAL danger to Israel, they are working on sophisticated 3 stage military grade IRBM's, and they are feverishly working on nuclear weapons, and to wed this weapons to the missile tech, all buttressed by free lance Russian and Pakistani scientists who are well versed in these technologies and eager for either a paycheck, or jihad. The Iranians have demonstrated that they are not a "grown-up" enough nation, to enter the nuclear club. Neither is Pakistan, but that cat's out of the bag, and exporting this vile technology thruout the Islamic "caliphinate".

Jews ignored "Mein Kampf", they will not make that mistake again, what you are seeing is an existential battle for survival, the war stops when Hamas can't launch rockets at Israel, and Israel will not sit down with Hamas at the UN, as Hamas is not recognized by the UN as a coherent nation state, but a terrorist organization dedicated to the destruction of Israel, who can reason with such men as these?

Who?

please accept this post in the calm tone I write it, I have no rancor towards you, I just disagree, thats all.

neil

2009/1/5 15:23
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re: Troy

It is more than naive for us here in this country to try to make judgments against Israel when we have no idea the psychological, physical, and yes spiritual warfare that they endure 24/7. To take the exaggerated numbers of "innocent citizens" killed by the IDF and make them victims when men women and children from the time they are able to walk and talk are indoctrinated in hatred for Israel, and are willing to die, killing one Jew, or to sacrifice husband, wife, or children in what they are taught is the surest way to their heaven, is ludicrous to say the least. It shows gross ignorance and I do not say that to be unkind, just to challenge everyone in this country to walk in moccasins of the side that has given every concession that can be given and still gets the most negative press around the world. Every day the whole purpose of the Palestinian side is to kill or maim civilians, and yet when in the course of trying to wipe out the source of that continual attempt to wipe them into the sea, civilians are killed, we have these self-righteous condemnations that use as their source one of the most prejudiced history revisionists you could find on the planet. Our zeal for TRUTH ought to be higher than that.

We are coming down to those days that have been prophesied for all these centuries and to look at what is happening in Israel as if it were not precisely what God said it would be is to fail to see the thousands of scriptures that tell us of the perpetual hatred of them, and the main reason for that is the God is called "the God of Israel". We can say that we do not support the government but support the people but that is disengenuous because they are a democracy. They are in an existential struggle. And we had better be careful in making such artifical distinctions between people and policy. God allowed Babylon to take Israel captive when there was still a king in Israel, but that nation was punished because of the pride and hatred with which they did it. The same was true with Assyria, and I assure that it will be that way till the end. God is not through with the people, and it will be a dreadful thing in the days ahead to see us abandon a people to the will of people who have repeatedly vowed to wipe Israel into the sea.

The sad truth is that this thing is playing out precisely as so many have foreseen, and as our Lord said it would also, with all the world hating those people who have yet to endure a worse than the holocaust. And we as Christians certainly are not obligated to take the sides of Israel’s politics, but on the other hand it is absolutely wrong, to justify the perpetual hatred (spoken of in Ezekiel 35) and wickedness of vowing and trying with every breath to totally wipe out a people that has made effort after effort to simply live in peace.

Not to worry, this country is going to go along with all the rest of the world as they turn against Israel… are more specifically the Jews… again, and what is happening already in our streets is points to that fact.

Check out this video of what just happened in edit Ft. Lauderdale, Florida http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Xl68kP4wo

Please do not take this as a personal attack, but simply as a defense of truth that can be easily documented by those who have been there. One such person is Bridgette Gabriel.

A second thing that would be extremely helpful for this country and every Christian is to learn as much as you possibly can regarding Islam, from the sources... the Koran and the Hadiths, rather than from the propoganda. The article on this site from the young son of the Hamas leader should open some eyes.

I have been witnessing to the local imam in this area for several years since right after 9/11. Unless God changes their hearts we are in for more shocks than we can possibly imagine in this country.

In godly love,

Clint

edit: I am sorry that I did not say what I intended to say to you Neil... and that is I am so sorry to hear about the personal tragedies in your family. I lost a love one this week. I assure you that I will be praying for you this night.

Clint

2009/1/5 19:54Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re: GOD BLESS ISRAEL!!!

God Bless Israel
Land that He loves!
People that He loves!

Genesis 12:1  ¶Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2  And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3  And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

As a gentile American, I have certainly been blessed by God's chosen people Israel.

May God richly bless them today tomorrow and forever!

May God have mercy on any Christian who might be in danger of God's curse.

What does it mean to curse? We must be careful about any language that we use that might be against God's chosen people.

Main Entry: 2curse
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): cursed; curs·ing
Date: before 12th century
transitive verb
1: to use profanely insolent language against : blaspheme
2 a: to call upon divine or supernatural power to send injury upon b: to execrate in fervent and often profane terms
3: to bring great evil upon : afflict
intransitive verb
: to utter imprecations : swear

MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS ISRAEL!!!

2009/1/6 14:00Profile
TroyorTakoda

2009/1/7 9:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy