SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Son of Hamas leader/founder converts to Christianity (video)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
HeartSong

Re:

How very encouraging. Thank you for posting this.

2009/1/5 13:38Profile
HeartSong

Re:

On the second video, at about 5:25 mark, it sounds like he is saying something to the effect that if a person is praying for something (he is talking about his dad), they are considered to be a participant (in this situation as being a partner for evil).

Maybe this is not what he said, but the more I think about it . . . well, it would seem to me that if we are considered to be a participant in our prayers for good, it would be equally true that we would be considered a participant in any prayers for evil - that we would be held accountable for any prayers that we made that helped to bring harm to others.

2009/1/5 15:29Profile
dohzman

Re:

Thank you for the follow up Bro.! I've appreciated you research and follow up on this as my time has been very limited. God Bless

2009/1/5 16:05Profile
poet

Longview WA

Re:

A book just came out by Brother Andrew
Called "Secret Believers"
very good.

Jesus is revealing Himself to devout Muslims and they are converting to Christianity.

What spoke to my heart was the attitude of the true christians, when one of their daughters were
kidnapped by some Muslims, and forced into marriage and forced to convert to the muslim religion, this happened right from the moque across the street from their church..
they Had a potluck and invited the Muslims for dinner, then forgave them publicly and blessed them and told them of the Love of Christ.
The leader of the Mosque came back secretly and had a meeting with the pastor of the church and wanted to hear more about this forgiveness stuff, and about Christ.

Keep in mind in all this, most of the Christian church wanted to place revenge on the muslim's.
But the pastor prayed and The Holy Spirit said to forgive them.
He told the people and they humbled themselves and gave the Mosque a banquet and witnessed Christ to them.

I think very soon in this country were going to find out who really IS a christian and are willing to die to self and advance HIS Kingdom.
Amen and Amen.

2009/1/5 20:10Profile
davidt

Re:

no problem.

2009/1/5 20:24Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Thanks davidt for posting these links. I listened to all the videos and since I had difficulty understanding because of their accent, I will listen to them again.

I am finding the fact of Muslims turning to Christ nothing short of amazing or miraculous. It was not all that many years ago when there were very few, almost none who converted to Christianity. If they did, they eventually relented because of intense persecution. Many missionaries to Muslims labored for years without seeing [edit] much fruit of their labours. So how can one explain this sudden turn around? It must be from God - there is no other explanation.

Amazing - WOW! It is almost as though God had turned his attention to these people for revival and has left the western religious world to its own devices...

Did you pick up right at the last how Mosab believes his father is close to Christianity? that he is closer to it then Muslim?

I am just overwhelmed - best news I heard in a long time....

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2009/1/5 20:51Profile
davidt

Re:

Ginny,

Amen I believe God is doing some special things in that area.

I wasn't totally sure what Mosab was talking about. I think he meant the Lord was working on his heart and that he would see the error and emptiness in Islam. Maybe he was saying that he is starting to want it but just doesnt totally understand it yet and hasn't seen his need and the gospel clearly kind of in the same way that Mosab testifies. Yet I mean even if he was theologically off a bit I am not too concerned with it I think I know what he was trying to say.

2009/1/5 21:14Profile
davidt

Re:

Poet,

that is interesting I would be inquisitive to hear more testimonies of what is happening in that area with the Muslims as I have only heard bits and pieces. I think persecution.com also has some resources.

2009/1/5 21:16Profile
davidt

Re:

bump

2009/1/9 21:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy