SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : "As an atheist, I truly believe Africa needs God"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

"As an atheist, I truly believe Africa needs God"

I got this link in my email this morning, checked it out and felt this was something that most readers here would find interesting, to say the least. So, read....

"As an atheist, I truly believe Africa needs God"
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/matthew_parris/article5400568.ece

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2009/1/3 12:31Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: "As an atheist, I truly believe Africa needs God"

Hello ginnyrose,

I saw this on an ungodly forum. A good woman I have met on there, posted it to try and reach the unsaved. Their comments were beyond rude.

Of course, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It gave me a view of missionary work I have not seen clearly.

Glad to see it on here, I trust the comments will be positive.

Kind regards,
white stone

2009/1/3 22:55Profile
Mikey_da_rev

Wellington, New Zealand

Jolly good stuff,

As a Christian I believe New Zealand and the rest of the western world need God too. Let's keep praying and witnessing till new births occur in our lands.

Mikey

2009/1/4 4:49Profile
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

Excellent article...

He sounds more like a prodigal, however, than an atheist. Some of us tried to convince ourselves and others of that baloney just to shut up those who would bring us under conviction. Intellectual honesty is not a common characteristic of athesim.

I pray that God will bring him full circle.

Clint

2009/1/4 5:11Profile

Africa has had Christianity. Sadly, history has been bleached by this civilization. Yahweh introduces the text “In the Beginning.” Solomon said, there’s nothing new; therefore, don’t be fooled by fabricated history and new inventions. Eurocentric civilization has been prophesied to complete end of ages. Depletion of the universe, it's good only for the fire (rejoice!). Note, the racially bias Christianity on this forum – nothing has changed since Rome (sabatage text). Blind leading blind!!!

When Europe became known to history for the first time, Africa was already old and in decline. By the time Alexander the Great was sweeping the civilized world with conquest after conquest, and Aryan Conquerors was learning the rudiments of war and government at the feet of Aristotle; and by the time Athens was laying down the foundation of modern European civilization, the earliest and greatest Ethiopian, Mali and Nubian culture had already flourished and dominated the civilized world for centuries. Imperial Ethiopia had conquered Egypt and founded XXXth Dynasty, and for a more than century the central seat of civilization in the known world was held by the ancestors of modern black people, maintaining and defending it against the Assyrian and Persian Empires. Thus, at the time when Ethiopia was leading the civilized world in Christian culture, East was East, but West was not, and the first European (Graecian) Olympiad was yet to be held. Rome was nowhere to be seen on the map, sixteen centuries were to pass before Charlemagne would rule in Europe and Egbert become first King of England. Even then, history was to drag on for another seven hundred weary years, before Roman Catholic Europe could see fit to end the Great Schism, soon to be followed by the news of the discovery of America and by the fateful rebirth of the youngest of the World Civilization.” By J. A Rogers

2009/1/4 11:32
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
Africa has had Christianity. Sadly, history has been bleached by this civilization. Yahweh introduces the text “In the Beginning.” Solomon said, there’s nothing new; therefore, don’t be fooled by fabricated history and new inventions. Eurocentric civilization has been prophesied to complete end of ages. Depletion of the universe, it's good only for the fire (rejoice!). Note, the racially bias Christianity on this forum – nothing has changed since Rome (sabotage text). Blind leading blind!!!

Guest, what are you saying??? That Christianity has blinded people and that describes the Christians on this forum??

ginnyrose

2009/1/4 18:55Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy