SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction of myself

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DavidArdito

Introduction of myself

Hello all,

I wanted to just briefly make a formal greeting to introduce myself. My name is David Ardito and I live in Mesa, Arizona. I have been an observor at SI for probably two or three years now, and had created an account a long time ago, but never really felt led to post anything on the forum... I suppose because I felt that I would only contribute something someone else had already said. Whether or not that is true, I now feel that God would have me to participate in godly conversation. I have been very edified by just reading and taking in what my brothers and sisters say. I think however it would be appropriate to now seek to edify others.(I give thanks to God for my brother-in-law Abe Juliot for encouraging me to "exhort one another daily, while it is called Today; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.":-) ) Praise God!

Other tid bits about me: I am 21, my wife's name is Christine and we have a precious baby daugter named Audrey who is almost 5 months old now. The Lord has abundantly blessed us and we only desire to magnify His name in all that we think, say, and do!

So, Blessings in the name of our Lord Jesus!

In Christ,
David

2009/1/3 1:14Profile
BVO

ohio

Re: Introduction of myself

Welcome David! What a loving family I have found this to be. I have boasted (?) to friends about the depth and integrity of these forums. I never was a forum person, because it seems to steal time in most cases, and even though I still have to back off occasionally, this is one of the few things I do on the computer. You'll be a blessing I'm sure.

Love in Christ, Barry

2009/1/3 7:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy