Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Sponsor Ads removed from SI

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Sponsor Ads removed from SI

Saints,

I wanted to announce that the sponsor ads on the top left hand side were a great way to subsidize the costs of running the servers, buying the hardware and helping cover some living costs for myself to help run the SermonIndex website.

I am glad to announce we have "discontinued" these ads and are keeping that space for promoting sermons and other materials. As much as possible we are trying to get the site "ad" free so that the gospel can go forth in its purity and fulness. Please pray for myself that God can make a way for even a "ad" free sermonindex in the future. Or something equivalent or close to that.

I covet the prayers and support of God's people.

2008/12/31 14:06Profile

Re: Sponsor Ads removed from SI

Hi Brother

God will honor your heart my friend.....brother Frank

2008/12/31 14:25
relewis111

Pittsburgh,PA

Greg,

You are a bright beacon and a stalwart example to follow. May the Lord of Heaven reward your faith beyond your greatest wishes. You and this site are a staple of my daily spiritual walk and I thank you for your ministry.

Rich

2008/12/31 15:06Profile
HeartSong

Quote:
As much as possible we are trying to get the site "ad" free so that the gospel can go forth in its purity and fulness. Please pray for myself that God can make a way for even a "ad" free sermonindex in the future. Or something equivalent or close to that.

This would be wonderful! I will be praying for such a thing.

2008/12/31 15:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy