SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : NEW Linux Server is up!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 NEW Linux Server is up!!!

I have just got the NEW linux server up and the site on it! if you go to www.sermonindex.net you will be forwarded to the website. It is costing about 120US for this new server to run per month please consider helping out. Its going to take a few days to get all the glitches out. and also to make sure all the images and links are in place. please be patient. But you should not recieve any more of the 'module' errors or blank screens, etc. cheers!

2003/8/14 1:25Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re: NEW Linux Server is up!!!

Dear Greg and Friends,

This server reacts much faster to simple commands.
Congratulations!!

We will pray for solid support.
Lars W.

2003/8/14 4:30Profile
TerryLee

Sweden

Friends,

We have tested this new mode of operation up and down, in and out during this morning.
It works very well.
Thank you for providing this splendid site.

Terry Lee

2003/8/14 6:35Profile

Re:

I might add that if you come across a thread where you posted a link to another thread or, to a download within the revivalweneed website boards, those links are now inactive. So you might want to locate the link on the new server and make the appropriate change so anyone that follows the link will be able to get to where the link points to.

I found this out by accident this morning just clicking a link that I had put in one thread over to another thread. It no longer worked.

Kevin

2003/8/14 10:00
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I might add that if you come across a thread where you posted a link to another thread or, to a download within the revivalweneed website boards, those links are now inactive.

Thanks for noticing this! I am going to be making small changes and updates like this throughout the week. Thanks lars for your comments also, please do pray for solid support of this ministry.

2003/8/14 11:20Profile
todd

California

Re:

Greg,
ALso wanted to let you know that the folders aren't red when new posts are in them. At least for me. sure is great not getting that error screen anymore. thanks,

2003/8/15 9:59Profile
TaKa

Louisiana

So do you still have all the content from all of your old sites (wrtbooks, whyrevivaltarries, etc) up somewhere?

2003/8/26 8:53Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
So do you still have all the content from all of your old sites (wrtbooks, whyrevivaltarries, etc) up somewhere?

Yes I should have all the content on cd's of the old versions of the sites, etc.. hmm what are you pondering about?

2003/8/26 10:27Profile
TaKa

Louisiana

I'm checking out www.yahwehnet.com again. Lot's of good links! Thank You

2003/8/27 3:44Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy