Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : King of Kings

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
pastorfrin

King of Kings

King of Kings

Revelation 19:16

John, in the isle of Patmos, with the waters washing inshores, and desolation in his heart because of absent friends, looked, and the heaven was opened, and the Man of Nazareth was seen, and “upon His vesture and on His thigh a name was written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”…

I pray you mark the authority of Jesus, His Kingly position. He stood at the end of His days upon earth on the Mount of Olivet, with a little group of men surrounding Him, and He said,

“All authority is given unto Me in heaven and on earth.”

That was a human speech in order to reveal to men the fact, and to fix their attention upon it, that in that Manifestation of the eternal principle of Divine government, all authority is forevermore vested in the Man Jesus. He utters the final word of life or death concerning every individual soul. There can be no approach to God save through Him. “No man cometh unto the Father but by Me.”…

We need have no anxiety about the Kingship of Jesus.… Christ cannot fail. All authority has been given unto Him. The thing He says is true.…

He is God’s King.… He can stay the progress of life, arrest the planet, and gather the souls of men about him when and how He will.

He is King.

G. Campbell Morgan, The Westminster Pulpit.

2008/12/29 4:53Profile

Re: Revelation 19:12

Quote:
He stood at the end of His days upon earth on the Mount of Olivet ....

[b]Zec 14:1 [u]Behold, the day of the LORD cometh[/u], and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee....
Zec 14:4 [u]And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west[/u], and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
Zec 14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: [u]and the LORD my God Shall Come, and all the saints with thee. [/u]
Zec 14:6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
Zec 14:7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
Zec 14:8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
Zec 14:9 [u]And the LORD shall be King over all the earth:
in that day shall there be ONE LORD,
and HIS Name ONE.[/u] [/b]

Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Psalm 72 ~ Yea, all kings shall fall down before Him: all nations shall serve Him.

Rev 19:16 And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a Name written, KING OF kings, AND LORD OF lords.

Deu 10:17, 18 For the LORD your God/'ĕlôhîym is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward: He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

Mal 2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us?

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His Name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

[b]Rev 21:3-7 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God-Himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My son. [/b]

Eze 37:27, 28 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them forevermore.

Mar 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord

Oh Yes, HE is [b]GOD[/b] and our Only KING.

Be enCouraged.
Praise GOD!

2008/12/30 22:37

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy