SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Homeward bound (travel related prayer request)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Homeward bound (travel related prayer request)

Hello!

In about five hours I will be on an airplane over the Pacific Ocean. For the past six months I have been serving as a short term missionary with a Baptist church in Tokyo Japan. It has been an overwhelming blessing to share Jesus with people whom have never heard His name before! I will be returning to Seattle for about 10 days to spend Christmas and New Years with my family and my home church. On the first I will begin a 2000+ roadtrip (in my little Saturn) from Seattle to Chicago. A brother from my church in Seattle will go with me as far as Denver Colorado, and then I will drive the last leg from Denver to Chicago by myself. On January 12th I will begin graduate school at Wheaton College in Wheaton Illinois.

I would appreacite your prayers for my travel. I am leaving Japan and have one stop in Seoul, South Korea before heading to Seattle -the weather in Seattle is not good right now, so there is a chance that my flight to Seattle may be delayed, canceled, or rerouted mid-air. Please pray that I can make it safely back home!

I also ask that you pray for my upcoming travels to Chicago. Because of the winter weather conditions I am going to give myself 4 or 5 days to make a trip that I have done in 36 hours before. Please pray for my alertness, for safety and for wisdom in which route to take.

Thank you!

Ian Smith

2008/12/21 16:49Profile
Nellie

Re: Homeward bound (travel related prayer request)

Father,
Please keep Your child safe,
In Jesus Name.

2008/12/21 18:25Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Homeward bound (travel related prayer request)

Praying.

2008/12/21 18:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy